You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "lol666" started this thread

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 8:43am

Is this supposed to be a bug?

when trying the fights with the bouncer in the tavern realised i had splinter and he did not leave me participate into the fights :lol:
"Warriors under any kind of effect are strictly forbidden to enter fist fights. Let's have a fair fight!" is splinter considered as a effect? :stupid:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 8:49am

Oh, come on, even satiety is considered as bless and now i have to wait 7 minutes before can continue the fights :music:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 8:50am

Reward :
08:47 For your first victory over Brawny Yaris, you have received the agreed reward. Received: Strong Elixir of Life 10 pcs, Rare Scroll of Healing 3 pcs.
08:48 For your first victory over Ofin the Pounder, you have received the agreed reward. Received: Strong Elixir of Giant 5 pcs, Rare Scroll of Healing 5 pcs.

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 9:09am

09:02 For your first victory over Battering-ram Bruno, you have received the agreed reward. Received: Great Elixir of Blood 20 pcs, Rare Scroll of Poisoning 3 pcs.
09:04 For your first victory over Antti the Dodger, you have received the agreed reward. Received: Rare Scroll of Poisoning 15 pcs.
09:06 For your first victory over Morty the Beast, you have received the agreed reward. Received: Great Vampire Elixir 20 pcs, Rare Scroll of Poisoning 20 pcs.
09:08 For your first victory over Shokur the Iceman, you have received the agreed reward. Received: Great Elixir of Power 40 pcs, Rare Scroll of Poisoning 25 pcs.

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 11:58pm

Tell me it's not an effect :lol: It is effect, but not battle one :smile: Admins had to make exception for splinter.

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 6:04pm

Same thing just happened to me, but with gift of insight.

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 9:39am

Same thing just happened to me, but with gift of insight.

:pain:

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 12:35pm

"Warriors under any kind of effect are strictly forbidden to enter fist fights. Let's have a fair fight!"

Its not a bug. Doesnt say any kinf of buffs, its "any kind of effect".

Friday, February 9th 2018, 5:06pm

Nefertiti, it must be restricting effects that give advantage in the fist fights, not just all effects. Because with advantage everyone would win fist fights very easily. Splinter, gift of insight, or fatigue - give no advantage in fights, so they should not be restricted.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, February 9th 2018, 5:59pm

It literally says any kind of effect, not positive or negative, any effect.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.