You are not logged in.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 5:47am

Looters

I think one of the biggest issue of game why game allow to steal our money.
Someone can say try to weak the other race but its nonsense.Looters obtain all time free gold without anything Why Game give a right to steal someones money ?They are annoying too... :cursing:

Friday, January 26th 2018, 6:54am

this again .well:

let me explain in the most diplomatic way I can before I step on your toes. The game was not designed to naked hunt. The person who does the most damage gets the loot. this has been discussed 100's maybe even 1000's of times on forum.

Have a wonderful day good sir :beer:

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, January 26th 2018, 12:37pm

Dress up, fight. God damn it, with experience statues, we get exp for centuries. I always use it on rage, but I still finish levels up with 15% of exp pots to not be bored to death on same level

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, January 26th 2018, 1:20pm

No it's not an issue, it's not even slightly an issue for the game, it's an issue for you. Before you, at least a thousand people made this kind of posts and it's kinda getting annoying.

I'm hoping to answer two posts in a single one, let's go.

First and the most important: Do you want to start a fight and then drop your mount there to let it kill the mob without getting any xp because someone told you this is the best option? Obviously you're mistaken, most damage gets the loot, that's as simple as that. If you're too afraid to deal a damage to someone or something, then there's no reason for you to play a war game (or at least what's left of it). You might as well go and play something like Farmville, Hayday or games like that.

Second, it's actually better to dress up and fight because in level 6 you'll have as much time as you want since you will be able to rage 2 hours straight on the orc skeletons without your tower running out of xp yet you will be able to finish all 400 mobs if you do it right.

Three, nobody is stealing anything from you, by hunting naked you accept that these things will necessarily happen since: a) it's very close to County Vurdaliya so any human can come and join your fight with ease.
b) It's right next to humans' teleportation place (Manor of Budrimakh)

Don't just come here and cry because someone attacked the mob you wanted to get stuff for free from.

The beatdown part ends here.

Battleking69,

Is it really not designed for naked hunts? The level 2 riding skill costs the same amount as level 5 riding skill, do you think it' normal? Someone who has a shankar/endagar/grumvol as well as level 4 riding skill and wants to upgrade it to level 13 form spends less than a person who wants to get a Battle Zorb/Luan Tiger (Battle Zorb: 155 golds in total, level 5 upgrade with mount: 148 golds in total)

Or the mobs' drops, the dugrkhargs give more than what you spend for animal feed for 1 fight, is it a coincidence? These were planned before people even had the idea of joining a naked hunter's fight, even before than people thinking about hunting naked.

Then again we're talking for nothing, this guy will level up and he'll stop worrying about naked hunts and quote unquote looters, then someone else will start.

Cheers.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 6:42pm

Its not about to who hit much more this not about to take a experience this can be old issue maybe above 6 level warrior dont understand this but its kind of system for earning money I dont need to take xp and I dont want. System of game insulting naked player if 3 level one player steal above 250 durkhang You have to stop give an advise

Friday, January 26th 2018, 6:52pm

You want the game to stop player(s) stealing loot? Tell them to do something with this guy first :D
http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-Senxes1-

Friday, January 26th 2018, 7:00pm

My favorite one is http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=iiiiiiiii Thet dont have any aim in this game ...

Friday, January 26th 2018, 7:10pm

I dont need to take xp

solved

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, January 26th 2018, 8:49pm

We can understand it, we were also level 6, we also hunted naked. Either accept that you have to hunt dressed so nobody "steals" your loot, or stop complaining about people doing so by joining your naked fight and doing one simple thing you couldn't.

Also, as I am Groot posted, you could just throw in a few diamonds and buy that elixir which prevents you from gaining xp for a short while.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 9:30pm

Chill chill :D take a deap breath and go out for a walk, then return back and all will be good :D
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 12:45am

I'm too lazy for naked hunt, and I value my time more than any game or ingame things, and with naked hunt it takes so long to get needed number of EEs. Have less goals on lv 6, achieve only ones you find most important, and then rage dressed.

For me on lv 6 it was capped exe, red BoE medal and Gladiator rank. red BoE will takes years to get if I rage naked, so I sent it to hell, I will get max BoE rep possible, that's fine, and other two goals achieved. Looters? They don't bother me at all.

Though I don't like the idea of stealing drop, and not because naked hunters get no drop, because they lose gold they invest in mount food.

And finally, red tool is best investment, with a red tool you can make much more gold than you get hunting naked.

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 1:40am

Oh,here is a guy i looted yesterday :D

Dude looting is a lifestyle.You make your future enemies weaker and yourself getting stronger.Everyone becomes your enemy but you should live for tomorrow.To see bright days,happy gameplays.We live for tomorrow,loot for tomorrow,get gears for tomorrow.When tomorrow comes looters will rekt you.Thats a looters life style.

Durhargs,phads,gungls,demon hounds...Doesnt matter for us.We make our enemies weaker while we are getting stronger.

So my friend,it is not a bad thing.Join us,looters... :smoke:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jan 27th 2018, 7:19pm)

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 4:22am

Dude looting is a lifestyle.You make your future enemies weaker and yourself getting stronger.Everyone becomes your enemy but you should live for tomorrow.To see bright days,happy gameplays.We live for tomorrow,loot for tomorrow,get gears for tomorrow.When tomorrow comes looters will rekt you.Thats a looters life style.

Durhargs,phads,gungls,demon hounds...Doesnt matter for us.We make our enemies weaker while we are getting stronger.

İyi oyunlar ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 12:25pm

The act itself is not against game rules so not punishable. but the action itself explains which kind of human are you or what you could become if something bad like that is not punishable :drink: have no more words to say.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 4:20pm

looting is a lifestyle

Ten points to Slytherin

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 5:02pm

looting is a lifestyle

Ten points to Slytherin

:lol: :clap:

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 6:08pm

looting is a lifestyle

Ten points to Slytherin

:lol: :lol:

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 1:00am

I think one of the biggest issue of game why game allow to steal our money.
Someone can say try to weak the other race but its nonsense.Looters obtain all time free gold without anything Why Game give a right to steal someones money ?They are annoying too... :cursing:

LoL Aww poor sad you.....
1) It isn't your Money
2) It isn't your Money
3) It isn't your Money
4) Now do you get the idea????
5) Cry a river all day long
Asothers have said Get Dressed and do more damage Problem all Solved... Staying Low level for Valor is Dumb.... Valor is fast and easy at mage Levels
:woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: