You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 3:41am

Ok i am low level if you count that you are 19lvl but i agree that you should be able to attack who ever
,this game isnt made for low levels anymore lol soon we will have 20lvl and ppl still stay in 4,5,6th levels for years

It's because there is too much imbalance in the game. Many lv 6+ have lv 10 mounts and they summon it on BF to win easily, so other lv 6+ want to get it too as they don't want to lose, and they all end up raging naked for years just to get that mount. They wouldn't do that if there were no mounts :)) But again, not everyone is playing that way.

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 6:27am

Essentially we need a server for each level, rank, armor type, and mount for fox face to think the game is fair. Even then i have my doubts.

And ya groot there are a few gbs outside of those events but the main point there is when high level mags raid and I get low levels joining and helping the mags build combos, fury and hp. i

Friday, February 9th 2018, 1:36am

Brute, what did you do when you were lv 4-6? Just curious. Didn't you want to achieve something befoe you level up? Maybe valor ranks, exe cap, or some reputations? For sure you did want something, so you did something. What did you do?

Friday, February 9th 2018, 1:48am

That's GB I failed you on, Brute?

Man, you just like to bully low levels, obviously, but you can't admit it so you say unbelievabe excuses.
You kill low levels just because you can.
Go to DE server, no one will miss you here :woody:

Friday, February 9th 2018, 2:17am

All you can kill and all you kill are naked hunters Fox, dont try to lecture peple ''preying on the weak''

Friday, February 9th 2018, 6:10am

All you can kill and all you kill are naked hunters Fox, dont try to lecture peple ''preying on the weak''

Actually not only naked hunters, please don't say something if you don't have 100% info.
And don't change them, and don't say bullshit like naked hunter shouldn't be killed.

Naked hunters die unlimited number of times to get no exp, because they want lv 10 mount to kill enemy who also has lv 10 mount, and other enemies who has no lv 10 mount making them want lv 10 mount too... It's vicious circle they make. Why shouldn't I kill them, because they are naked? Look at me when I'm naked, not hunting, just naked. So many humans attack me for easy scalp. Why? Because I give scalp, and I never complained when I was killed naked. It natural to do things easy way, and only idiots go up hill instead of going aroud it. But it's not what we're talking about here. Killing low levels, that's the theme. I don't kill ones the give me nor scalp nor energy, except looters, and I hope no one will blame me for killing human looters, except the looters I killed :D All I heared from you since we both were in Renegade is nosense, but if you want to go on - Ok, I will reply to all of your lunges, but in separate theme. :woody:

Friday, February 9th 2018, 9:03am

I wonder if the thread is going a bit off topic, we weren't talking about the attack rule? why we went down to speaking about fox face attitude?
And most importantly, do you think few words can change people's attitude? If people like being like that and hunt down weak player, that is their decision, as cahal said is up to your personal feeling how low you want to go down to hunt low, hunting down player that you cannot get anything from(speaking in general, don't get figners pointed at you, who ever you are).
If the rule is going to be removed all what i can say is : if a player have fun by killing low level, good for him, i will avoid him no matter he is a human or magmar.
But in the end, is just personal feeling, people who have fun in this way don't really care about other people feelings, so maybe im wasting my time and words like in the post of looters :angel:
And at the start the rule was introduced to protect low lvls from high lvl raiding/new commers from player attacks.
And ofc was introduced also for other reasons that maybe few can see :drink:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: