You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 10:30am

Doing Rrainbows Efficiently

hello every1,

This is a guide to doing rainbows efficiently. it is how i do my rainbows to get max kills and least exp per rainbow:

1) Buff up. Dont be stingy with buffs. The more buffs you use the faster you kill = more money per rainy. also buffs reduce exp you get per kill so you can get more kills overall in each lvl. I usually use warlord and/or elder bless, destruction amulet or invulnerability, alaila, meat soup, rainbow. if i havent used my card blesses during the week i also use them before they are reset on mondays. also dragon bless on the 23rd. this might seem alot but i dont pay extra for card bless, dragon bless, elder/warlord and rainbow sphere. also, destruction amulet is just 20s, so not much. alaila and meat soup are also relatively cheap using spells from trade fair. and its worth it in my opinion
2) use your best armor. red/purple if you have.
3) this is important use hotkeys and mouse. use mouse to click on target and use hotkeys to hit. when using hotkeys dont wait untill the mob's turn is over and his blow is complete. keep your finger on the hotkey while the mob is hitting. this way immediately after his hit is over you hit, and it wastes the least possible time between turns.
4)use powers/bloods. i use great power usually, bloods are more expensive. since my estate is complete for my lvl, i use energy to buy great powers from state shop. comes out very cheap if you do the math. every rainy gives me enough energy to buy powers for the next rainbow and some energy left to buy riolite and stock up for next lvl estate.
also the same thing i said in number3 also goes for using powers: dont wait for your turn to click on the pot. equipt it while the mob is hitting. and use hotkeys.
5)obviously use green premeium account if available.

Doing this, at lvl9 with red/purple BC armor with runes, i can kill lvl8 gordth in around 30 sec ( if internet isnt crappy at the time). if i get a bit lucky with stuns or crits in less then 30 sec. I have actually timed it from the time i click on a mob, to the time i click on the next mob

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 10:31am

+1

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 10:37am

when using card bless and dragon bless also, if i remember correctly i killed lvl8 gordth in around 25secs

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 10:59am

always remember guys- DOING RAINBOWS EFFICIENTLY LANDS YOU UP IN JAIL WITHOUT EVEN INSIGHT INTO THE MATTER :)
if u ask me do it slow, so your hardwork in building ur char over the years doesnt go in complete waste :D

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 11:40am

Great explanation , thanks
and now explain that pls : http://www.warofdragons.com/punishment_info.php?nick=pugg
Charge Punishment
Bot using indefinitely
Was it a fight bot or a farm bot ?
So if a fight bot then is your Guide with or without the bot ?
cheers

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 11:58am

No bot, try this guide and you will see.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 12:12pm

i do not want to get into this issue of bot using here. i have said all there is in the proper thread in forum and in prv to admins. whether they chose to act on it or just assume i have used bot is their choice. those who know me know that i have never used bot, and this curse is wrong and unjust. anyways i do not want get into this matter here.

you dont need bot to do rainy fast. this guide says it all.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 3:41pm

I dont want to look like captain obvious here but is there really anyone whoi played the game beyond lvl 3 and still didn't understood all this? I'm not sure for who you bothered to write all this but it's kinda pointless.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 7:43pm

Almost every regular hunter already knows and uses all the things you listed in this thread.
Good luck for your crusade, but I don't think that this attempt will be succesful.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 12:55am

the point is that their bot identification sucks and just picks up efficient hunters instead of bot users

get to wake up everyday wondering if i did too well in my last hunt and will be cursed

great environment admins building

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 1:54am

look at it this way, untill that happens to you there's nothing to worry about and if it happens then you can sit back a quiet for a few minutes and ask yourself if it's really worth the trouble :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 3:36am

Brute, you think only about one side of a medal, but medals have two sides. On one side - what you said is possible, on other side - anyone banned for bot using may say he/she was just doing good rage/rainbow.
But... when I rage I kill my daily limit (400 orcs), I guess I'm foing good, but I'm not banned, and I'm not alone I think, and you know it means only one thing - admins do know when one used a bot, otherwise too many people who're doing good on rage/rainbow would be banned.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:48am

for a start fox medals typically do only have 1 side.

I also hunt 600 mobs everyday and i don't get banned. Dzaack, your right that I shouldn't be too worried about it unless it were to happen to me. The problem I'm getting at is what you said. "Is it really worth it?" I feel the admins are making players consider leaving the game because they know there is nothing they can do if they get cursed. Our server is small already. I want people to stay and I assume admins do too. Making people force themselves to care less about the game is detrimental to that sentiment..

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 1:42pm

This is quoted from the knowledge center in support:

WHAT IS BOT USING?

It is not allowed to use external programs in the game (ยง3 of the rules). It is not allowed to use any external programs to improve or automatize the game (e. g. bots, cheats). The use of external programs in Legend: Legacy of the Dragons is monitored automatically.

Accounts that use external programs will receive a penalty of at least 500 Diamonds. The penalty cannot be discussed and the use of such programs cannot be denied. Bot using does not only cause damage to the game but also gives a disadvantage to all players as few get an unfair and illegal advantage.

so if you are wrongly accused of bot using their will be no investigation into whether it was just or not. you can get screwed just like that.
many have been wongly accused of bot using before. players who have been here longer might remember them. in the current fiasco made by the bot catcher also im am not the only one. at the same time that i was accused of bot using three other players were also accused. coincidence?!! nope, bot catcher messed up.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:02pm

Brute, where did you see a medal with no back side? Just curious.
And no offense, but if you want people to stay on server - you're doing it a very strange way, killing those who have no chance to kill you.

And here we go, as I said, pugg used bot and now here on forum is trying to prove he didn't use it.

Thread should be closed.

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 4:21am

And no offense, but if you want people to stay on server - you're doing it a very strange way, killing those who have no chance to kill you.

And here we go, as I said, pugg used bot and now here on forum is trying to prove he didn't use it.

Thread should be closed.
Wow.......no wonder you been hated by everyone......not bad...not bad.......hope to see you fall into the game flaws.. :thumbsup:

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 9:47am

I think the "pressing hotkeys really hard" part might be what got him into trouble :rolleyes:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 3:15pm

Thread should be closed.
Wow.......no wonder you been hated by everyone......not bad...not bad.......hope to see you fall into the game flaws.. :thumbsup:

Wow, nice to hear, thank you :love1: :love2: :love3:

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 6:04pm

idk if he cheated or not, but it's years that bot detector fails, what about using a new one?

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 10:42pm

idk if he cheated or not, but it's years that bot detector fails, what about using a new one?

Maybe it fails, but how do you know if it fails, you used same bot detector? Since we all can't know if it really fails, all we say is assumption.