You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 26th 2018, 7:12pm

WTF is happening with PVP?

oK, I know...I know...I've been around long enough to know that this game has had many up and downs over the years but somehow, I feel like this is a new record for down....I mean, there is absolutely jack sh it happening in terms of PVP right now for level 17s and I hear it's not that much better higher.

We can't even get freaking chaotics to happen 19:00 Unable to start chaotic battle. Minimum number of participants was not reached.

There is no tallar on tallar weekends, there is now almost no GBs on GB weekends, even the meridians are running less....

WTF is going on? is everyone just hunting?

And no it's not the issue of buffs, buffs have always existed and always will and events were running in the past....

Monday, February 26th 2018, 7:21pm

bro honestly, this is not your first post about this exact same issue. remind me again how long did you spent on lv 16 and got rank and level?

seems february is a very slow month for all levels. have a look and you will see, it will pick up again like always and eveyone will get free valor and goodies...

:truce: hopefully not to long, but hey wishful thinking is always nice

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, February 26th 2018, 10:07pm

Seems there is something about being able to get 30mil valor in 1 week from a random temple event that makes people les excited to fight over a few 100k. Go figure

That being said, I really don't understand why people don't do crucibles as you can get more stats from those and there is no other way to get those stats yet.

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 1:32am

you both have a good point, I can't disagree with that but to me, PVP is the only fun in this game so when nothing happens for a while, then this game is just boring as hell.