You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

• "LE LOUP" started this thread

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 6:20pm

PVP/BF's

Dear hums/mags,

It looks like a lot of peaple are unhappy that we don't have enough pvp ^^'

Why don't we just explain what's wrong with BF's and solve it all together ? ?(

Maybe if everyone give one maybe 2 things which he/she doesn't like and admins correct that ? ^^

So i propose to you to answer at this 2 questions:

1. According to you, what's wrong with BF's ?
  2. How to solve that problem ?

example:

1/ I think that we don't have enough peaple in that game.
2/ Reunification of all server.

Pleas don't need to make 3 pages of text so everyone can read it fast, and maybe admins would find a solution, with our help (question 2).

Your beloved LOUP, :love:

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 7:32pm

lvl 16 has a major problem as it's very diverse when it comes to new stuff... crucible, meridian lands as pvp on top of sky, chaotic and everythingelse... there are humans only interested in crucible, there are some only interested only in meridian lands... i get bored easily so i stopped chasing long term goals and try to do whatever comes my way.. on mag side it's pretty much the same i guess, I see lots of them coming to sky and only a few on meridian or chaotic... i never troublet with crucible so idk about that. On top of that, halls are dead for us because nobody wants to do 1 hour halls again and get stuck in front of players in block again.... tbh, i've tried to understand people regarding pvp for so long and I couldn't... each with it's own game experience.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 8:11pm

It would be really good to bring to us Magical Storm Event
@Lisad, any possibilty to add it?

To those who don't know about Magical Storm:

- Tallars -
blocks not working and instead of stun you make double damage hit to enemy
( http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=29723 )

- Temple -
at the entrance to BF you are given 10 blessings of power ( http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=29438 ) Each time you win a fight one bless is taken away from you, meaning your opponent has more chance to win each ascending fight.

- CC -
6 people instead of 9, 300 points instead of 500, max of 5 summons instead of 999, each dead enemy = 5 points, for each 10 crystals handed in special buff ( http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=29457 ), the crystals can be obtained in the enemy team base

- Chaotics -
It is possible to obtain a special bless before each chaotic by pressing on sword in the location, it can either give some nice buff or actual de-buff making it more of a gambling fight.
( http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=29733 )

- Arena -
Mounts not possible to use, so anyone without reputations can try their luck without worrying that enemy will kill you with one of the special mounts

- GB's on Plateu -
Removes the ability to use negative effects on opponent (hexes, destructors, mirrors and so on)

(Sorry, but I don't know anything about mage level BFs :embarressed: )

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 9:34pm

ur points are good but I'll put an * of halls... you have no idea what that would mean for higher levels :lol: we already crit for 2k damage now with battlefields buffs... practically, that would mean the first one to crit will win
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 9:36pm

meridian vaults

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 11:06pm

ur points are good but I'll put an * of halls... you have no idea what that would mean for higher levels :lol: we already crit for 2k damage now with battlefields buffs... practically, that would mean the first one to crit will win

Well still would speed up the fights a lot and stalling wouldn't really be an option so... something for something, we gotta get it on our server and try it before we judge, but to me that event is something I'd take part in :D

OH BTW. We could start cross swords tourney too :P

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 11:37pm

I don't go to BF when I see there enemy with too many blessings and I can't have as many blessings as they have, and I don't want to spend in the game so much time to get gold for all these blessings just to get 2-3 scalps on BF. I'd rather log off and do things in real life. So for me it's blessings.

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 1:33am

Well still would speed up the fights a lot and stalling wouldn't really be an option so... something for something, we gotta get it on our server and try it before we judge, but to me that event is something I'd take part in :D

OH BTW. We could start cross swords tourney too :P

my fingers got numb after asking for cross swords for the last 3 years... I talked to players, guards and admins about it... from my point of view, that was the best pvp event this game ever provided with a huge participation and worthy rewards.. sadly, we're bombarded with double valor and non break weekends instead of real events and challenges.