You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 4:00pm

The definition of Hypocrisy

Ok, I know it's none of my business and honestly, I don't really know the guy and I don't really have anything against him but come on man, can you be more of a hypocrit right now?

Bruce, level 18 human, was jailed for a long time for some cheating thing, can't remember if it was bot using or power leveling. he got out of it after a few months in jail....I won't discuss the why and how, doesn't matter, it is what it is, not the point I want to make here....but man, this is on your profile right now: "Sorry, but i do not play with cheaters"

LMAO.....really?

What's the definition of Hypocrisy?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 5:42pm

I don't know, I think that's fair. If I'm unbearably annoying that does not mean that I want to play with other annoying players, maybe he wants to feel special and you can't be special in a group of people that are just like you :woot:

It would be hypocritical if he calls you a cheater while he doesnt accept that he did it himself, if he takes pride in supporting the game with 500€ then theres nothing wrong with it

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 10:49am

Well, if everyone cheats, what's the point in cheating in the first place ? This is just about competition. 8)