You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 10:25pm

I miss my daily cat and mouse game with Brute... I have been killed more times in 1 day than anyone I know of it was 44 times at mag CS and I was laughing the whole time....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, March 16th 2018, 4:12pm

this gb event really highlighting why the rule SUCKS

Friday, March 16th 2018, 6:18pm

The rule simply break the dynamic of the game. It's done because time to time a high lvl kill a low lvl? really time to time, we can search them as we want to get some defender rep, is nobody! but what is curent and daily, is that hum or mag low lvl go kill the others to get scalps ... Normal, it's the game.

Was a time, when a guy was raiding, he knew, that if he kill people from some clan, he will get a high level from that clan on ass, and thought at 3 times before attack. Now, he can attack freely everybody from his lvl range, noone will make him pay his attack, and since we are jailed if we help a low level attacked, is free raid.
That brake in addition clan dynamic ... a clanie is attacked, are only people with lvl 3+ online ... soryy guy, die and shut up, it's so that the administration want the game now. Die in silence. What's the worth of a clan? Was a time, people knew the clan who help clanies in case of a attack.... now, when you help, you're jailed.

Was a time, was some people raiding, killing everybody on way ... guys attacked called for help, people moved, come help ... speak about etc ... was some dynamic in game, a bit life ... now, are no more people raiding, happend nothing, it's becoming boring, clan chat more and more silent, and each one do his business, nothing collective to share.

Why make a so destructive rule when the game is almost empty...?. it's now some days, i go every days hum land ... i meet .... nobody, 0, no one, high level, low level, nobody. Maybe the low level massacred are on other location ... who know ...

I heard last day a guy saying: you want remove the rule it's because you want kill low lvl, you're a bad person ... Sure not, who care about low lvl, why would i (or others) waste my time killing low lvl... But remove this stupid rule, will make that low level will maybe be attacked by guys they can't beat and so need call help, and the attacker too and .. maybe, as it was in the past, get a good fight, and why not a gb ... a bit life in this game,, where some things happend.

The developpers are doing all what they can for make people going in ennemi land, and maybe so, some fights (some life in game) can happend ... caravaner, quest in ennemi land etc ... But, i'm sure they are far to imagine, that in our server, we have a administration working in the other way and making all what they can, for avoid fights, transforming this game in a boring kiss kiss game.

And when in addition, i'm going at plateau for a daily quest, and i see guards miror a ennemi after a simple fight ... What's the goal? avoid fights at plateau? Is that so bad when a hum attack a guy 1 lvl lower? need miror him? so he will no more try to fight at plateau?

If some people don't like fight, even not againts mob, they let their mount doing the job, isn't a reason to transform the game in a kiss kiss farmer game. You will keep your nacked and farmer, but the players will leave one after one.

I can only say now, well done administration, even the more actives clans are slowly but surely in way to sleep, people are less and less online. Anyway, why would we come in that game? improve our char? why? for be strong, help our clanies, our own race? sure not, we are now jailed when we help our low level.

You're killing all life in this game ... but you can be quiet, your low lvl farmer are safe, they can stay 10 years more low lvl ... euh, even not sure, are some ennemi low lvl, coming well blessed and kill them all ... no help for them ... nobody want be jailed for helping them.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 8:15pm

maybe I did not understand the rules well, someone told me that when you are in the enemy land no law protects you, is it wrong?

I think it's right that a level 19 can not kill a lev 5 in her home, or without a valid reason. perhaps increasing the number of possible attacks for revenge would be a good thing.
But I think it is profoundly wrong to limit the help in combat of any kind when someone decides to leave their home to go to kick some ass. the rules punish this? I have not understood yet

Friday, March 16th 2018, 8:21pm

you go it wrong... except neutral greound (plateau & Fey Go island) you cannot attack anyone 3 lvls below your (doesn't matter if it's your race or opponent) and same thing goes for defending a friend, if he gets attacked by someone who is more than 3 levels below your, you cannot join to defend him.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 8:25pm

then I should change my vote :-x

• "Sequana" started this thread

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 9:11am

If you go raiding on enemy land you cannot attack any player more than 3 level below your level. If any enemy is coming to your land you can attack him no matter his level.

This concerns the mainlands of each race.

Further there is no attack rule -3 on all neutral lands such as Swirling Mist, Fay Go, Isles of eternal ice or underwater and Plateau.

Administration is currently looking into all your feedback.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 3:11pm

If you go raiding on enemy land you cannot attack any player more than 3 level below your level. If any enemy is coming to your land you can attack him no matter his level.

This concerns the mainlands of each race.
mean : if a human attack a magmar on mag mainland, we can help the guy attacked no matter of level of the hum.

and : if a magmar attack a magmar in magland, if we help the guy attacked and the one who attack is 3 lvl lower than our lvl, we are jailed.

we can help if is a human who attack no matter of lvl but not if is a magmar?

Maybe some explain ?

Is still not clear.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 3:35am

It seems clear to me. The rules concerning the different races are right.
the only thing that I would change concerns the diatribes within the same race.
It's true, in some cases 1 attack is not enough to teach respect. It should be allowed to stole the victim (with due motivation) for at least a few days, after which each one can return to their own business.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 3:47am

but, if i come in you'r land and i attak somone, any level can join and kill me. Same if i dont attak anyone.
So i dont understand how this law can stop helping clanmates and friends

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 3:59am

I understand the problem of high lows. With a raid they risk not finding anyone to attack, but this is a problem of the game that is badly balanced with the levels.

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 3:59am

*high level

Friday, March 30th 2018, 1:38pm

bump