You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 8:58pm

why is there a 7 hour gap in chaotics battle?

I usually play in the dark hours of 03:00 - 07:00 there is no chaotic battles from 03:10 to 10:10 nowhere else is there a 7 hour gap like this.
I'll look that up...

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, March 16th 2018, 11:06am

Yup, same for level 10.

But hey, who cares about people living in US, right? They're not like at least 10-20% of this player base amirite guise amirite?????

Jokes aside, it'd be good to have chaotics that time but then again who'd play, i mean let's say it's up for you, but are there enough level 11s living in the same time period OR playing as the same time you do up to have a chaotic? I personally don't think so, then again facts are facts, this last paragraph was just my 2 cents.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 10:38pm

Many players on this server are sleeping during that time frame...I have Seen the 03:05 one not get enough players.... It is only Common sense as to why not....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: