You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 11:45pm

Crypto-stuff :P

Anyone mining some crypto currency?
Any experience to share? :D

My setup sucks so can't mine, just curious if someone is and actually earn on it :D

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 5:15am

A buddy of mine bought Bitcoins in 2011 when they were around 100 bucks... not many (at least he says so) and never sold... there was a CEO of some big company who said he will cut his balls (that is a quotation) if Bitcoins don't reach 20.000$ per unit by the end of 2019 .. so he said he wont sell before that price :lol: He actually offered me the possibility to buy some at one point but I refused... could say it wasn't the best idea I ever had.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 3:01pm

I use nicehash, runs on windows and mines alt coins with GPU. running 6 1070 nvidia cards and making about $600 per month, bitcoin price dropped since December, I was making about $1000 last year per month. Hoping price will shoot up again

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 3:43pm

A buddy of mine bought Bitcoins in 2011 when they were around 100 bucks... not many (at least he says so) and never sold... there was a CEO of some big company who said he will cut his balls (that is a quotation) if Bitcoins don't reach 20.000$ per unit by the end of 2019 .. so he said he wont sell before that price :lol: He actually offered me the possibility to buy some at one point but I refused... could say it wasn't the best idea I ever had.

Yeah, back then it was all starting so noone bothered or knew the money in it :lol:

I use nicehash, runs on windows and mines alt coins with GPU. running 6 1070 nvidia cards and making about $600 per month, bitcoin price dropped since December, I was making about $1000 last year per month. Hoping price will shoot up again

:king:

Is it 600$ profit with excluding electricity cost? 20$ per day tho seems like a good invest ^^
My old good GTX 660 with nicehash was established to bring me 0.07$ per day :lol: :lol: :lol: Id prolly lose more on electricity bill

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 4:31pm

about $100 per month per rig...currently getting electricity for free, in a shared server room with aircon...:) score :whistling:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 4:45pm

So lucky :lol: Maybe one day I will invest in it as well :lol: