You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned
  • "-Cahal-" started this thread

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 5:03pm

Halls Fights

Please make it possible to leave the fights after you die in tallaar's halls, I'm sick and tired of spending 30 minutes on 1 fight because some braindead child wants to not die and kill everyone she can so she blesses up like hell and stalls every fight.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 5:39pm

what will happen if you leave fight but everyone else still busy in fight?
this is not a system limitation but an user not using its brain....
lv 11 this will change and you will enjoy halls much more
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 6:35pm

Exactly, whoever decides to keep a fight going for hours loses. Not everyone, because everyone gets the chance to leave the fight when they die.

How, you will say, let me explain it like this:

Just like in plateau, people won't have to wait. It's not just me, it's everyone else. Imagine being stuck in a plateu gb which is impossible to leave until 1 side wins. It takes minimum 10 minutes to finish and that's the best chance since your enemy stalls all the time. All your effects are being wasted and all your precious time flying away

My proposal is this; Anyone who dies gets the chance to leave the fight, people who decide to stay and fight for 30 mins can go for it, others just do their thing and get fast and easy valour by fighting each other.

(Please note that I'm not suggesting people fight fast, off-block or without effects in any way, play however you want as long as you don't be a tumor to other people, but being totally overbuffed with all the card decks and all, yet stalling to the very end just to be the winner of that fight makes 0 sense, you might as well just fight fast, win or lose, then start another one to get even more valor in that time).

What happens in the end? Simple. People who want to get valor get their valor and they don't have to wait for this dude who sleeps on his computer whole day and makes every instance last 2 hours. He loses because he can't even get 5 fights done while all the others (except the guy who has to fight this person) have their fun.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 7:44pm

Yeah, people leave fight and do 20 "quick" dieing fights and those who actually spend money on buffs to kill ppl won't get anything at all :lol:

Nah, I get there are staller noobs or ppl who don't get off block at all and it's totally stupid, because it prolongs tallars, but come one, you cannot punnish ppl who are being stalled because they can kill anyone etc.

Won't work, level up and go to mage, much easier than trying to change tallars

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 7:58pm

Now first off: I didn't say the one who is being stalled is the one who has all the effects, I'm saying there are people who have all those effects yet choose to stall others. Why would a sane person who pays all that money for all those effects stall anyway? He'd just play fast and kill everyone, then queue up for another halls. But the stallers I'm taking about, they deserve to burn in the fires of Vulkan.

Second, What you're saying is "Come on, that one guy who's being stalled has to lose his effects and all?" And what about all those people who lose their effects, money and time because 1 person decided to be a tumor for others? Did you even have fights that are 5v4 brah?

Third, and this is the most controversial one: Looking from Utilitarianist perspective, it's preferable to have 1 innocent guy's effects and time wasted rather than 7 more innocent peoples' time and effects wasted since they ALL have to wait for that fight to end. It's not just 1 guy buffing up.

Am I making myself clear here? You get what I'm saying?

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 8:28pm

totally stupid idea, so foolish its not even worth the time im spending to post this, so ill not bother writing more

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 8:47pm

First and last, what you're saying is: "Come on, I didn't buff up enough, don't have enough gear and I die quickly, so I want to go fight more" Nah, don't like tallars stick to GBs. "myself clear" and "being right" are not same things...

Btw. The idea was up about it before you should have used search button

I'll not bother replying more as well, it's just not a good idea

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 8:54pm

the problem is that, as mentioned above, this will actually give an unfair advantage to weak people/disatvantage to strong people. Let's say that magically, no one in tallar stalls, if someone buffed encounters another buffed one, even without stalling, their fight will actually be longer than the rest, 20 fights may be finished before they even finish 1

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 9:50pm

Oh no, my insecurities are eating me now since deathwish and riddle will not post anymore, what am I going to do? Oh, yeah, right, I'll just go on with my life like i was doing before you two smart pumpkins tried to come and sabotage my thread.

"It's foolish, i shouldn't waste my time" then go do something worth your time, sweetie, idk maybe like asking people to sell you stuff but when they ask you, answering them with "We only sell stuff in clan)))))))))" Please don't bother answering if all you can do is just criticize without actually having a point.

Irony, do you know what it is, riddle? Telling people to search but trying to assume things before even checking them. Because last time i checked I'm actually one of the few people who lasted long enough to do one of the highest damages in those fights and in the whole battlefield since past... how many times... i don't know... ever?. You missed every point I was trying to drive home, It's consuming time more than it's supposed to, that was my biggest point, a tallaar's instance can end either in 40-45 minutes or in 2 whole hours which costs people more money, more time, more buffs. Anyways, like you love it, I'll end it with an ad hominem: Hey buddy, did you manage to get your buff money back from the admins? Your petition was very lovely, you know. But hey, thank you for sharing your point of view.

@-Shiro-

To be honest, I can't say you're wrong, but do you think it's better this way? I mean I've been in fights that lasted long enough to have 5 fights end before it was over. That's not just me though, everyone experiences that at some point which is an annoying thing. Anyways thank you for sharing your opinion.

Lisad pls no delet. If u not delet in 15 mins we are legally allowed to leave.

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 10:31pm

wow , way to get personal becoause someone didnt like your idea, really says alot more about you than others

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 9:14am

wow, way to get off topic, because you couldn't base your "not liking the idea" and get criticized for it, says a lot more about you than me.