You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 4:36pm

In search for Lucky Clover Reward for clover

In search for Lucky Clover3-20SeasonalReward for clover
Time remaining until end of stage: 5d 21h 28min

Maybe some info before end of stage and all clover lost?

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 5:11pm

Yeah, I'm waiting because I don't know when/how the pots of gold are going to be distributed... I would rather keep my clovers until after, when I know I get any rewards I should. Some more info would be nice.

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 5:41pm

i am waiting too i worked hard on them city charter quests and i would like to know if anyone managed to beat my number of clovers

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 6:02pm

it seems we can use them to buy food and some gifts in curiosities shop... for the general rank and other prizes I have no idea.. I'm saving them also for now but I don't think we should get any high hopes lol... I believe last time this event was here we also had pots of gold to buy with clovers.. we didn't even get those lol.. was a waste of time.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 6:52pm

I am also waiting to know who will get more clovers, I will try hard this whole event

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one . 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
(Robert_Oppenheimer‎).

Friday, April 6th 2018, 1:03pm

waiting too ;)

Friday, April 6th 2018, 1:04pm

arrived 1min after my post ^^

Friday, April 6th 2018, 1:05pm

13:02 We congratulate you on achieving an honourable place among the winners! You were from 4 to 15 in the event. Received: Three-leaf Clover 2 pcs, Medium Grain of Gold 4 pcs.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Friday, April 6th 2018, 1:06pm

All rewards have been destributed.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Friday, April 6th 2018, 1:07pm

Thnx ^^

Friday, April 6th 2018, 1:29pm

how many clover was needed to become the Large Grain of Gold pots ?