You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 10:51pm

April event: Sunday - Codes & Ciphers

And here is the example for Sunday - Codes and Cyphers!

I-alw-h-ry-ne-l-t-e-our-And-a-yo-ex-la-n-w-o-e-and-n-e-a-m-lan-ge
am-ays-ung-and-ed-it-l-fav-s-c-n-u-p-i-ho-t-r-ad-u-d-rst-nd-y-gua
?

Event description and rules

Thread will close Monday, 9th of April, 11h59 server time.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Apr 9th 2018, 12:26pm)

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 1:00pm

solve it!!!

Lup e a rup nup i nup gup tup o sup pup e a kup Pup i gup i sup e a sup yup wup i tup hup pup rup a cup tup i cup e. Mup e sup sup a gup e cup o dup e sup a rup e hup e lup pup fup u lup fup o rup wup hup e nup yup o u wup a nup tup tup o cup o mup mup u nup i cup a tup e sup e cup rup e tup lup y. E vup e nup tup hup e mup i lup i tup a rup y u sup e sup cup o dup e sup a nup dup cup i pup hup e rup sup i nup cup a sup e tup hup e i rup mup e sup sup a gup e sup a rup e i nup tup e rup cup e pup tup e dup bup yup tup hup e e nup e mup y. I fup e xup e cup u tup e dup cup o rup rup e cup tup lup yup, a nup yup o nup e cup a nup cup o mup mup u nup i cup a tup e wup i tup hup cup o mup pup lup e tup e pup rup i vup a cup yup.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 1:18pm

Jadha I just solved it and I wish i could answer.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 1:28pm

Lup e a rup nup i nup gup tup o sup pup e a kup Pup i gup i sup e a sup yup wup i tup hup pup rup a cup tup i cup e. Mup e sup sup a gup e cup o dup e sup a rup e hup e lup pup fup u lup fup o rup wup hup e nup yup o u wup a nup tup tup o cup o mup mup u nup i cup a tup e sup e cup rup e tup lup y. E vup e nup tup hup e mup i lup i tup a rup y u sup e sup cup o dup e sup a nup dup cup i pup hup e rup sup i nup cup a sup e tup hup e i rup mup e sup sup a gup e sup a rup e i nup tup e rup cup e pup tup e dup bup yup tup hup e e nup e mup y. I fup e xup e cup u tup e dup cup o rup rup e cup tup lup yup, a nup yup o nup e cup a nup cup o mup mup u nup i cup a tup e wup i tup hup cup o mup pup lup e tup e pup rup i vup a cup yup.
ehhh is this a puppy trying to drink water? :lol:

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 1:32pm

ehhh is this a puppy trying to drink water? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 1:39pm

My answer

Learning to speak Pig is easy with practice. Message codes are helpful for when you want to communicate secretly. Even the military uses codes and cipher since as their messages are intercepted by the enemy. If executed correctly, anyone can communicate with complete privacy.

is it? ?(

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 1:58pm

yes you are right

My answer

Learning to speak Pig is easy with practice. Message codes are helpful for when you want to communicate secretly. Even the military uses codes and cipher since as their messages are intercepted by the enemy. If executed correctly, anyone can communicate with complete privacy.

is it? ?(

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 2:02pm

i think this 1 is easier

Hello! Everything is going fine. Lots of things to do! Please remember to feed my fish. Maybe you can send a picture. Everyone here has been nice. I wish you could meet them. Anyway, something funny happened the other day. My foot got caught on a log and I tripped. But the funniest part was when a bird pooped on my head. Everyone laughed at that. I couldn’t believe it myself. No one warned me there was a big log in front of me. Gotta make sure to look out!

How has everything been for you? Everything okay? Little by little, I am learning how to camp. Doing everything for myself has been fun. Have you started school yet? Enjoying your classes? Remember to pay attention! Everyone would tell you that trick!

So, I guess that’s it for now. Everyone says hi. No need to send anymore clothes. Doing laundry in the lake has been fun. Hope everything is going well for you! Every day I miss you. Lots of love. Please say hi to everyone!

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 2:13pm

You should stop doing this, Jadha, I need some of those eggs as well, let humans ask a few. :lol:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 2:18pm

ok i will wait for humans

You should stop doing this, Jadha, I need some of those eggs as well, let humans ask a few. :lol:

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 2:32pm

RE: i think this 1 is easier

Hello! Everything is going fine. Lots of things to do! Please remember to feed my fish. Maybe you can send a picture. Everyone here has been nice. I wish you could meet them. Anyway, something funny happened the other day. My foot got caught on a log and I tripped. But the funniest part was when a bird pooped on my head. Everyone laughed at that. I couldn’t believe it myself. No one warned me there was a big log in front of me. Gotta make sure to look out!

How has everything been for you? Everything okay? Little by little, I am learning how to camp. Doing everything for myself has been fun. Have you started school yet? Enjoying your classes? Remember to pay attention! Everyone would tell you that trick!

So, I guess that’s it for now. Everyone says hi. No need to send anymore clothes. Doing laundry in the lake has been fun. Hope everything is going well for you! Every day I miss you. Lots of love. Please say hi to everyone!

My Answer

HELP ME I AM BEING HELD HERE SEND HELP

?(

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 3:00pm

yes

My Answer

HELP ME I AM BEING HELD HERE SEND HELP

?(

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 3:10pm

Solve it ^^

The code " Dlss pm jhohs dhua aol lnn zv tbjo thfil p zovbsk ayf thrl vul wbggsl mvy opt "

I think its too easy tho.... :thumbsup:

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 3:32pm

Can you give any hints maybe?

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 3:38pm

I'm not sure what kind of hint to give without exposing it all the way....

umm.....lets just say its within the 26 aplhabets.....

each letter is change to the other in a "same" way....

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 3:54pm

Nope, didn't help at all, still stuck.

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 4:06pm

Ummmm.....

"Rotation" ?

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 4:14pm

Well if cahal want the egg so much maybe i should try make one puzzle for him

The code " Dlss pm jhohs dhua aol lnn zv tbjo thfil p zovbsk ayf thrl vul wbggsl mvy opt "

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 4:19pm

Yes, but you still exceed the time limit tho :wink:

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 4:21pm

i was waiting for cahal :))

Ummmm.....

"Rotation" ?

Yes, but you still exceed the time limit tho :wink: