You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 6:25am

Executioner orders

The new rule says

Quoted

7. Executioners DO have the right to take orders for players of ANY level. However, the use of any executioner scrolls is only allowed to be used in case of paid orders of its own race. However, any other attack scrolls can be used freely.

I find it unfair to low level executioners, because everyone prefers to pay a high level executioner to give a victim highest wound level possible, and low levels get no orders at all. Therefore the new rule must not let executioners to attack any level players, it must not let executioners to attack players whose level is below their level by more than 5.

Predicting that people will say "What if I want to give a victim high level wound?", I wll say once just now - don't give highest level wound, give highest level wound appropriate for victim's level, and low level exe orders cost you less.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 7:27am

low lvl executioners do get orders

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 8:20am

Everyone is free to give you an order to execute me, though you can't, that's another story.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 4:03pm

low lvl executioners do get orders

How many orders did you get since you capped exe on level 6? I got zero, though my exe is max for my level.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 4:31pm

at lvl 6 i had plenty of orders on looters and few others, you dont need to give a high injury, just kill and mirror to show someones anger at them, and the trend continues, i get occasinal exe orders, true i dont get loads, but then most ppl arent trying to get each other killed all the time, a lack of exe orders just means people arnt being asholes to ppl you know

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 4:35pm

Here was me thinking people got the exe prof just as an e-peen engorging show-off number, dang.

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 6:57am

Everyone is free to give you an order to execute me, though you can't, that's another story.

LoL I can kill you all day long.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 7:22am

Come and get me Santa, I'll kick your butt all day long. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 9:32pm

LoL I can kill you all day long.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 9:52pm

Quoted

This post by: -Cahal- (Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 8:20am) is hidden, because you ignore user -Cahal-.
This post by: -Cahal- (Today, 7:22am) is hidden, because you ignore user -Cahal-.

Why he can't get tha it's useless to say something in my threads? I can't read it, he is ignored!

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 10:06pm

Hey guyth ith me fokth fathe, i think everything ith abouth me becauthe people potht their commentth, i will alwayth copy and pathte that i ignore them even though the world doethn't run around me but i feel that i'm thpecial tho everyoneth every comment mutht be about me in the thread i create.

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 10:17pm

Again :lol:

This post by: -Cahal- (Today, 10:06pm) is hidden, because you ignore user -Cahal-.