You are not logged in.

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 2:21am

Arena is shyt anyway, only people with mount deck and infinite paypal loves it. I wish it was like before but game has of course changed, so can't be helped, so i won't complain about it.
Be realistic. Tallaar is the only battlefield worth, no mounts, no tricks such as mirrors, hexes, all just fight and the stronger wins, not the one with biggest credit card.
Also, getting gauntlets with IOUs is FREAKIN exepensive, for cheapskates as me arena is the only way to get them lol so don't fear. And I'm sure lots of people in your clan will be happy to get items this easy, you know it too, eh :wink:
Go to tallaar more often men, you'll see it's great even if you can't summon jaka 13 :3

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 7:07am

level 6 about tallars, perhaps you have a multi :P
I recommend to try and be stalled for 2h in few instances ;)

" And I'm sure lots of people in your clan will be happy to get items this easy, you know it too, eh "
Most of my clan is against bringing them to Trade Journey.

Oh and btw. Who needs jakaral or mount deck?
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…57&server_id=10

"FREAKIN exepensive" as soon as you count the amount of time you spend on arenas when you could make money, as soon as you count the amount of buffs you need to get there, as soon as you realise that even after you have the tokens you need yo pay the gold to buy them you will change your mind about how expensive IOUs actually are...

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 3:27pm

Arena is shyt anyway, only people with mount deck and infinite paypal loves it.

:lol: :lol: :kiss2:

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 4:52pm

It's not my first char, and during december I've been doing them a lot.
Being stalled in tallaar or arena doesn't change anything. At least, as i said, no tricks in tallaar, the stronger wins
Congrats for winning a fight against someone using mount deck one time :) I also did on a member of your clan :3
But we both know you do love your jaka 13, who wouldn't anyway.
Yeah I've been maybe wrong, non mage stuff isn't this expensive with IOUs, especially with cubes.
Still, arena is not dead, so no need to complain, and it's a lot of work to gather all IOUs for not the best purple item.

@jaffa Baby you know it :3

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 4:56pm

Yeah, apperentaly you haven't been waiting in queue for hours in arena, tallars run only on event.
And removing need for doing arenas to obtain some stuff is not gonna help it.
I use jakaral only when opponent uses, personaly I can't wait for magical storm (It removes mounts from arena for the time it's on, really dope)

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 5:02pm

whats this magical storm ?
sounds beautiful

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 5:06pm

Event on RU they came up with, it changes rules of all BFs for the time it's on

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 5:18pm

That would change a lot of things for some ppl

Friday, April 27th 2018, 12:21am

If Cahal and Riddle weren't capped already they'd have earned tonnes of valour from this epic pvp battle :noo:

:lol:
what we do in life,echoes in eternity :smoke: