You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 7:20pm

Forthcoming Trade Mission on the Seven Seas. 2 May 2018

Any chance we can get info about possibility to buy chainmail,pauldrons and bracers for IOUs like its been previous time?And if so, can we get info about default prices on it?

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 8:02pm

Please :embarressed: don't include that armour to Trade Journey anymore

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 8:53pm

Okay. your prayer is granted and the armours are removed from game itself

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 9:30pm

Not only that, from now on anyone who wears armour will be blocked from the game, only naked people are allowed to play.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 9:47pm

Trade Journey was good without giving away any purple armour. It eliminates the need to do quest for purple armour and therefore less people queue to arena. You don't have to work for anything again you just pay and have. I loved the quest for purple armour but it becomes pointless when wherever you turn around you see purple armour being sold :)

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 10:15pm

It eliminates the need to do quest for purple armour and therefore less people queue to arena. You don't have to work for anything again you just pay and have. I loved the quest for purple armour but it becomes pointless when wherever you turn around you see purple armour being sold

First of all,BFs died just because too many ways to earn valour and no really need to stay in que day by day coz some valour activities just scheduled (chaotics,abyss,plateau and tallaars).
And second,didn't you do your purple with quests/premium shops?It's kinda okay if others will have same opportunity to buy it as well.
Also i don't consider that last prices was achievable to gather at very same event, so i'm just wonder if its been just a try or it's gonna be on the scheduled basis.

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 7:38am

None bought from shops, and that's the point, I'd rather purple sets were not sold just like that, they used to be rare and if you wanted chainmail or bracers you couldn't just buy them, you had to do arenas. (on lvl 6-10) It made some hardcore players queue to get armour and now they will be able to just buy it...

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 9:58am

Stop your ranting. Those options are one of the newest ones since a few years now, before them the only way would be getting everything from their own shops for trophy hunters rep, reputation rating, valuable gnome coins and so on. Battlefields were already dead and they still are, just because admins brought some non transferrable items to this event 80 days ago for thousands of IOUs does not mean the battlefields will be completely dead now. People still do battlefields, they will keep doing those. Don't believe me? Go to Arena in Battlefields tab and check the Completed instances, there are 4 pages of battlefields done in your level group. That's only 2 weeks, therefore your argument has no points other than "Hey, my opinion matters because I can be politically correct".
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 12:03pm

XD
Maybe you should stop "your ranting"?

I don't see you doing any BFs maybe besides tallars. When was last temple or arena you did?
Is there any special way to obtain bracers? Oh right crossed swords which didn't run since 2y?
Trophy hunters... hmmm perhaps... But we're not RU, on our anicent plateu even during dragon days you don't see many people there. Technically impossible to get it on lvl 8-9 with TH.
They gave us quest for it instead. Awesome, we HAVE TO do BFs to get it. This means people who wants whole purple armour will queue.

And now you give ability to buy it everywhere, special sales, Trade Journey.
Since you consider BFs dead, they will become "deader" because those who want to get purple armour won't have to do arenas and just buy them.

"Hey, my opinion matters, I don't do BFs and want everything at hand"
Go away with personal attacks.

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 1:22pm

Ok first of all, i'm not the one crying about battlefields dying because of the items being sold in special events, you are. It's dumb to think someone has to be doing arena and temple to be able to talk about artful items being sold instead of being achieved by doing a battlefield (yet you still have to pay money for that, and have the fragments to turn them into valor items, that's another story).

Second, when was the last time YOU did an arena? Because in those 4 pages i can't see a single arena you did, yet you still think you can come here and rant about it. Get your act together.

Third, exactly, not many people can get artful bracers, even though the event took place every now and then, nobody would get those because there would always be one or two people dominating all of the battlefields and winning the bracers, so why are you even crying about them being sold in that event? Anyone who wants to get them can get them by exchanging resources for IOUs. The game is not for some elitists who think they're over everyone, the game is for everyone who want to play it, none of your business who buys what item in what way.

Fourth, it's not impossible to get trophy hunters reputation, especially not in these levels, for you it could be since you love to do battlefields only when you're 100% sure you can outpower the enemy and kill them 24/7, but for everyone else, it's not. We just queue up for tallaar's halls and try to do our best in there.

Fifth, they gave you that quest give or take a year ago, when it first came there was a special type of arena for that, and guess what, nobody was even doing that arena, everyone used their amulets to teleport to enemy side and scalp people. So yes, it's just less than a year since people like you can get their stuff in there. You're once again wrong.

Nobody has to do battlefields to get their artful items, read my previous post. It's not the end of the world just because you can't get your artful bracers.

Sixth, no, I won't repeat myself, go look at the arenas done in the last 14 days in completed instances.

"Go away with personal attacks" and right before that doing a personal attack yourself, congratulations, you hypocrite. I don't want everything at hand without doing any battlefields, I have done lots of them and I've had enough in warrior levels, if i want something, I just go and get it, maybe you should try the same instead of crying here. Oh but wait, there's a clan full of people you can step on to achieve anything you want, so it's all fine for you.

I don't care what you believe, the facts are facts, keep crying if you want, kiddo.

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 2:01pm

I love how you talk about sarcasm and irony in your past posts and don't catch a simple irony of copying your attack :lol:

You think you make longer post and it makes you right?

So, I will just close my answer shortly:

Quote:
"Ok first of all, i'm not the one crying about battlefields dying because of the items being sold in special events, you are."

If you consider "selling armour everywhere making quest pointless and at the same time making less people queue to arena" not a fact, but crying, then I guess I resign my case. It shows who's the "dumb" one here.

PS. GG to you for bringing my clan into it, especially after leeching most of your low level CCs from Destruction ;)

You can try to reply more to me, I stated my opinion and you on the other hand instead of stating yours attacked mine.

Without Regards,
Riddle

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 2:10pm

Without Regards,
Riddle

:lol:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 2:32pm

With all disrespect, I don't think what you're claiming is real, you think people being able to buy them makes them not go to arena? Prove it. Then again you can't, because there is a 33 page full of arenas done in the past 2 weeks.

You can't? Then don't come here to cry and use ad hominem to try and beat me, because you can't.

Once again, I have never said or implied it makes me right, but I know my previous post makes me right since you didn't address any of my points, instead you did what you do best and went as off topic as possible. You don't know how to debate, all you know is yapping without thinking first.

How did I leech exactly? I can't hear you from the sounds of my wraiths, effects and zorb feed spent there just so low levels like you could get your quests done. (oh kahel ur now bringing up stuff lel ur no diffurunt then kremkreper) Yeah, I'm bringing it up because you brought it up. I've done my best for that clan when I was in there, call me a leech for asking clanmembers to protect me when I was gathering for I returned the favor as soon as I became powerful.

I have stated my points 2 posts ago, you turned this into a personal attack thing. Cry me a river, then build a bridge and get over it.

Throw your regards into trash, the only place where they belong.

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 2:40pm

Oh lol, like talking to the wall, if you can't infer how it all affects each other and refrain reading what I say I can't help you.
Good luck in your lawyer position, you brought my clan into it without base accusing me, and unfortunetly I know how you did CCs because I was there with you :wink: Picking yourself easy caves and staying there to save exp :wink:

My no regards must have really hurt you though... Sorry, you just don't deserve any :kiss:

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 3:15pm

Look who's talking, was it me who did all his CCs at 22:01 friday evening so he could get easy UK rep by just facing easy opponents? Nope, you even made a forum thread about it because you were too sad nobody wanted to give you free valor.

I did caves against both strong and weak enemies, unlike you, i fought like a man.

It's true that i don't deserve any of your regards since you can't give a king a piece of dirt and say it's what they deserve, that just doesn't make any sense. So I appreciate you knowing your place 2 feet deep in the mud.

Just go keep stealing peoples' clanmates and when they find out about it and start to execute you, go back to the old clan which you have stolen members from, call it "merging" and take over the leadership. Don't try to come and debate me, kid.

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 3:30pm

:lol::lol::lol:

You have no idea what strong enemy is. That's why you didn't do any actuall BFs on higher levels than 6.
And I just love how with each post you go lower and lower with your insults, trying to make me go to your level.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Go back to old clan running from executioners? :lol:
1. I didn't even propose the merge, the idea was brought to me by Destruction then
2. Who executed me exactly at that time? The guy that had been exed back for it? Yeah, he was.
And he didn't go after me because of stealing members ;0 But because he was asked by someone who didn't have the guts to do it.
3. You know so much about Destruction, maybe you should tell here how you were talking stuff about clannies in clan chat in Turkish thinking noone understands? Oh so clever, like everything coming from you.

Btw. You ever wondered why actually those people, my clannies stay here? Especially since you think I abuse them? As far as I recall you made more people leave from here than I ever did ; )
Ba, you even got yourself executed and you run apologizing to people, you even came to me hah, good 'ol times, good 'ol times.
And you're talking about being a man. How pathetic.

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 5:08pm

Listen, you slimy little Mark Twain wannabe, I know what a strong enemy is, I've seen stronger enemies than you ever have, while you were busy in your small little world, I was killing level 16 humans on plateau. I have been in arenas fighting against people with red badge count higher than your IQ of 10.

I'm sure it was brought to you by Destruction, you didn't go and beg like the pathetic little kid you are.
That person wasn't even a guy, how high are you.
What did I say about clan members in there in Turkish, please go ahead and share with everyone, I'm all ears, listening to what lies will come from you. (As if you didn't lie enough).
I know why those people stay, it's because you step on them less than you step on others, that's as simple as that.
If I ever apologized to someone, it was either because of a misunderstanding or because they used to be my friends and I cared about my friendships, what the hell do you know about being friends with someone since all you care about is numbers? Which high level will you give your back to when next time you piss someone off?

Apologizing is a virtue, but having yourself protected like a little worm is not. Keep being the latter.

I'm done with posting here, see you in mage levels.

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 5:45pm

xDD Yeah I wanna see how many lvl 16 mages you killed, maybe you got lucky to stun 1 and now boasting about it? xD GG

Problem is I didn't do nothing to person who exed me to apologize , and oh btw. I don't remember attack from "a she" about stealing clannies, but good to know you can always find another lie :D

Yeah perhaps you just step on everyone and that's why lots of people who actually were your friends don't talk to you anymore ; ) And why you come at others with bullshit about how they treat others.
You cared about friendships? I can name a lot of people who had you as a friend until you started acting like if you just got out of playground.

You throw away so many people that you just didn't have protection ; )
And for the record; I had nothing to apologize for.

Shame you didn't apologize before the attack, or after first attack, or second, or third... and when you got annoyed you didn't come to person you offended, you just went to apologize everyone.
Virtue? Really?
Virtue is knowing who to apologize and what for. And not everyone because you are getting attacked. You like to call me crying, but I didn't cry like you when I got exed. I took the beating. I didn't ask anyone to exe back for me. They did it alone, because that's what friends do. Not like you would know any of that.

You can call me kid with low IQ, you can call me little or pathetic. Speaks only about you.

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 6:04pm

this kills the battlefields

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 6:17pm

If Cahal and Riddle weren't capped already they'd have earned tonnes of valour from this epic pvp battle :noo: