You are not logged in.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:23pm

It does say further down that if the opponent has antitrauma there's a lower chance to give a +1

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:25pm

Ouch, you did mention it) But why you trust one part of the info and don't trust other part?)

Anyway, you guys have no idea how many sure things and gossips I know about raising exe) I could write to Feo magazine about it if I was a jester)

And you can argue on how to raise it, but one thing is a fact - people who level up too fast still can't cap exe, and there is certainly a reason why! What's the reason? You have your own thoughts about it since you don't trust what I said) Would you share that thoughts with me and whoever is reading this thread?) .well:

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:37pm

I trust it less due to anecdotal evidence. I don't doubt that there is some truth to it, but my exe prof went up super fast at the beginning. If antitrauma has such a big effect on it, then that wouldn't have been the case since most players have at least some amount of antitrauma (non valour players from set bonus on chess gear, valour players from bezel).

My thoughts on why people can't cap exe is simply because... they don't care. What's the point of trying to keep capped exe and stay low level when you can instead level up and be able to exe more people? The chance to gain +1 likely decreases the higher exe level you are, just like the chance of a +1 on secret knowledge, it's just a chore to raise it beyond a certain point I imagine. Injuries given by a 300+ exe are good enough, there's no need to be a 700 exe lol

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:47pm

Ok, but why would one get a profession if he or she deosn'r want to raise it as much as possible?
For example, I'm an artist, I love to draw and paint since childhood, and since I love it - I draw and paint, and draw and paint so much every day! That's the normal thing to do for what you love, I think! If I didn't love it, I wouldn't become an artist! Same with in-game professions. Locksmiths try to raise and cap their profession too, only healers don't care because most of them took that profession because it's a necessary condition to raise BoV rep.

Or maybe I misuderstood something?

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 7:52am

fox face, go as fast or slow as you want, it doesnt matter when you hit 300 the lvl it maxes you or later, the fact is, no matter what youve done to get it, you will be slow after that, it has always been hard to raise past 300

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 12:00pm

this thread game me an injury, dunno who got the +1

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:27pm

bluewombat, sure you got injury, you're on dark side, and dark always loses, light wins ))

Friday, May 18th 2018, 4:29pm

Hey guys, does not seem there is any constructive input to this thread anymore, so will close it!