You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 5:58pm

double TH rep really?

17:38  Gaining victory in a tough battle, you take the trophy due to you. Trophy Hunters reputation has increased by 55.

looks like a fake news .... better say nothing than anounce things that aren't true ...

Thank you far all, you're great !!

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 9:24pm

20:42 Gaining victory in a tough battle, you take the trophy due to you. Trophy Hunters reputation has increased by 25. (this one is from yesterday)

It says this for me, but I'm pretty sure right below that message it said something like "you got extra x amount of trophy hunters rep because of event"

I think it's correct, please check your trophy hunters rep, write it down, then do the same after doing a battlefield and then calculate, that way you can have an answer for this problem.

(Also this only applies to the battlefields like temple, arena, CC and halls, idk if it also applies to Crucible of War Arena or Meridian Vaults or not. I also have to assume since i don't know where you've got it).
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 10:51pm

"Warlods of Ogriy and Khair have announced wonderful news having gathered the support of knights! Starting from now and until 12:00 May 14th, the winners of battles on the battlefields will receive twice as much «Trophy Hunters» reputation points!
And remember that the place of the battlefield does not matter, because even in the most remote corners of Faeo where you can get valuable reputation points, you will get a well-deserved reward!"
As far as i know Meridian vaults is one of the battlefields where we can get trophy hunters reputations points.
So, why we don't get the bonus there?

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 11:06pm

cahal, you're really kind, but if we say we didn't got the double rep in meridian, is because we didn't got it. i know how much i had, i know how many people i killed and how much i should have with double rep, but no, we didn't got the double rep.

and yes
And remember that the place of the battlefield does not matter, because even in the most remote corners of Faeo where you can get valuable reputation points, you will get a well-deserved reward!

so why no double rep?

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 1:25pm

Oh well, i think it's the administration's fault. They explain the double valor in the news but i think they forgot to explain that the double Trophy Hunters rep is also in these battlefields. So no double rep for Meridian Vaults fights.

You're right, though, the crucible, faults, meridian etc. are all battlefields and they should also have this bonus. The only reason i can think of is that since you already don't use your items in meridian and have no risk of items being damaged, the non break as well as double rep is not there.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 5:39pm

You're right, though, the crucible, faults, meridian etc. are all battlefields and they should also have this bonus. The only reason i can think of is that since you already don't use your items in meridian and have no risk of items being damaged, the non break as well as double rep is not there.
fault, crucible chaotic don't give th rep anyway, so can't be double ... but in meridian isn't the same.
and is no point with no break and double rep.
Adittionally, don't miss twice as much valor in Tallar Halls and no-break in Tallar Halls, Crystalline Caves, Arena and Temple during the entire weekend!

I don't understand what's your point on this post. It is for ask some explain to administration. Not to ask players what they suppose about. They annouce double rep no matter the BF, but isn't true!

Monday, May 14th 2018, 10:31am

Cool.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, May 14th 2018, 12:28pm

That was a mistake on our side, we apologize for that.

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=35009
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Monday, May 14th 2018, 1:20pm

Thank you for answer and next week end event :)

Monday, January 21st 2019, 3:25pm

That was a mistake on our side, we apologize for that.

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=35009
And the 2 last event? was again a mistake?

Why since update all the bugs in meridian aren't fixed?

What's the goal?

Meridian is related to a reputation, build to be done every days, but since our awesome admin removed the shedule for meridian, no one start apart the saturday.
Now you do event with double th rep, but you "forget" again and again meridian....

Meridian is bugged since update .... nothing fixed....no communication about ...

maybe a idea about how to do this rep?

buy sparks? 50g for 5 rep? Anyway some people like play the game, not buy it with sparks,

What's your goal with meridian and this reputation?