You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 2:52am

'ACCEPT' new policy and terms of use

so what do you think of this login buzz?

A total of 15 Votes have been submitted.

40%

bye (6)

20%

idk, but you, are, gonna get some... you know? hmm? huh? (3)

20%

ACCEPTED! (3)

13%

mirror this guy (2)

13%

trash - troll - poll - post! (2)

7%

yep, ooh, ok, hmm, when does poll end? exe non- stop! (1)

0%

ok i'd read it well

hi,

at least this time both link are good:

https://legal.my.com/us/games/privacy/

http://legal.my.com/us/general/general_tos/

:?: :!:

what, do i have to get some legislation ppl on this?
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 2:53am

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 7:15am

I was disappointed not to see an orrin, I'm coming choice, but I tried my best anyway.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 9:29am

trash post ftw.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 7:13pm

Sometimes I'm worried about you orrin, that this is some call for help, that you might be kept in some basement by very angry people... You know you can just write me if I can help you out or blink twice if they only let you write cryptic messages on the warofdragons forum.

Cahal might just see this as another shitpost but I think its more than that, and if the lord of trolls won't even see behind the meaning of this post then who will but me.

We are looking out for you dont worry, youre not alone out there! :hug:

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 11:43am

You see, blood-slayer, to me, everything is a shitpost, I cannot control the urge to go and tap that sweet sweet "trash post" button and click submit, it's what boosts my will to live. If every post in this whole forum had a trash post button, you can be damn sure I'd go and choose that option. I get fed with the energy from that. It keeps me alive, it keeps me motivated.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 1:30pm

next post will be bloodslayer claiming to be female or something ;)

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 1:42pm

Holy hell, lismisc, you levelled up very fast, you're going nice. Just a few weeks ago you were 6.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:26pm

I knew you were behind orrins kidnapping little misc, you think your passive agressiveness will make me not worry about orrin anymore? I kindly leave private contact data on my profile so if you're ready to negotiate and care to find out then im always there~ :bllll:

cant wait for you to write me hubert, i wont let him suffer in silence for longer :truce:

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 6:34pm

well -Cahal- thank you mage is the goal soon and blood me hubert shall contact you about this

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 11:37pm

hi...

w...who is hubert? :huh: