You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:49pm

Sheara’s Challenges guide

There are 39 Challenges available, out of which you need to complete 36 to receive the maximal reward. It is not possible to complete all challenges, since some are level restricted.

The Achievements gained do not provide any achievement points.

(You do not need to talk with Sheara in order to accept the challanges, they will count as completed automaticly after you finish the challange`s requirements)

You can see the complete list of challanges in Character>Achivements>Sheara’s Challenges

News link here

Restrictions here .

Thank you Bier for the help in creating this guide!

Especially Evil Eye Challenge
Kill the Kretch-Butcher under the effect of Rainbow Power or Vertsida's Fury to obtain the Butcher Evil Eye.

Gold Coin Challenge
Obtain a gold coin for the Commemorative coins gold collection by killing a superbeing or monsters.

Roast and Salt Challenge
Bring one of each Lempocenius, Crompus, Gasconti, Miagna, Lazofar and Maskabar seed to Sheara at the same time. To gain those collect resources while under the effect of the Otherword Vision Potion, buying them from other players or by buying Sack of Otherworld Seeds during Trade Fairs.

God’s Blessing Challenge
Place a successful offering on the altar of a deity/god(ess) and receive a blessings amulet. Using the card decks does not count.

Useful Things Challenge
Use a Scroll of Destruction and obtain a Shining Crystal of any level. Cheapest options are the level 3 purple chainmail which can be purchased for 36g if you have 1000 Trophy Hunter Reputation or the level 4 purple pauldrons which can be purchased for 38g if you have 900 Reputation Rating

Unusual Trophy Challenge
Obtain a Minotaur Head by killing a Minotaur which attacks you when opening a green, blue, or purple gnome rune. The chance to obtain it's head is pretty small.

Head Collector Challenge
Kill an Orc Hero Skeleton (during the event "Restless Bones" in Village of Zviglod/Freedom Steppe), a Minotaur Devastator (during the event "Minotaurs Revenge" in Mentaliya Settlement/Glade of Oblivion), a Necrocultist (during the event "Bone Horrors" in Tomb of Kings/Graves of the Poor), a Flaundin Mage (during the event "Shadow of the Past" in Underwater Jail), a Burrowing Kretch (during the event "Holes in Shadow Country" in Clan Burial Grounds/Royal Tomb), a Battle Fury Spirit (during the event "Fury of the Fallen" in Settlement of Faytir/Baurvill Hamlet), a Pirate Iguaron (during the event "Green Pirates on the Sailing Ship Dark Khavr/Black Gaar) and an Adult Gelanf (during the event "Young Gelanf" in Blue Abyss or Gloomy Depths).

All for Victory Challenge
While in the Temple or Arena battlefield, obtain an Energy Sphere while under the effect of Rainbow Power or Vertsida's Fury.

Shiny and Pretty Challenge
Obtain 5 Crystalline Coal 5 times in Crystalline Caves or Temple battlefield. To have a chance of obtaining Coals in CC you need to drop the crystals in the base, in temple you need to create an Energy Sphere with them.

Way to Wealth Challenge
Obtain a Golden Horseshoe of Luck by opening precious chests

Three in One Hit Challenge
Get hexed with a Sickly Hex, a Swamp Hex, and a Gehenna Hex at the same time and remove them using a Scroll of Exorcism purchased from the mage.

Return of the Mummy Challenge
While having injuries on 6 different body parts, talk to Sheara to complete the challenge. Sheara will fully heal you.

Master of Disguise Challenge
Kill a Minotaur (guarding green, blue, or purple gnome caskets) while under the effect of a Minotaur transformation. You can create a Minotaur metamorphosis elixir in the Elt cube (Mintotaur Head + Kroffdor metamorphosis elixir)

Trophy Hunter Challenge
Obtain Trophy hunter reputation points 100 times. Note that this means get points added 100 times, not gain 100 reputation total.

Treasure Hunter Challenge
Search hiding places 100 times. The hiding spots in Ship Graveyard, Haunted Place and on Plateau of Silence count, as long as you receive something from them.

Make Haste Challenge
Complete the Village Patrol quest within 5 minutes after accepting it.

What If Challenge
In Ivumars Treasury kill the same Faceless Guard twice by clicking the cache which can be clicked multiple times in the same instance.

Everyone Knows Them Challenge
Receive enough gifts to increase your popularity by 50. Only gifts which have it specified in the description that they will increase the receivers popularity count.

Master Craftsman Challenge
Bring a Ripe Gambier, Eldorill Salt and a Spawning Habus to Sheara at the same time. These items are non-transferable, this means to complete this challenge you need to change professions and level it up far enough to be able to collect resources requiring 180 skill levels.

Porcupine Tactic Challenge
After you have successfully killed Gurraldiy Korr in the instance, click on the ship in the location picture to get to a separate location. You should be alone in the group. You are required to attack the Iguaron in hunt screen and kill it without causing any damage. Fight naked and equip 2 slots of powder / scrolls of retribution and the rest equip elixirs of breather. Use elixir of breather to avoid auto-hit when possible and hope for it to dodge when you are forced to auto-hit. Retribution effect of your bow and clan totem can also be used. Summoning anything to the fight will result in failing the challenge.

Because I Can Challenge
Kill Harcide while under a lot of effects. (The exact number of effects or special conditions are unknown so far.)

Invaluable Assistant Challenge
Complete daily quests and obtain 1000 City Charters. (http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…t&id=107&page=2)

Urchi’s Patron Challenge
Complete Urchi's daily quests 50 times. Only the quests for which you receive Urchi Sacks count.

One with Your Own Shadow Challenge
Complete One on One with your Own Shadow quest 40 times. It does not matter if you only complete the first part of it or also the second part, they will both be counted equally as finished once

Superbeing Hunter Challenge
Receive resources from superbeings 50 times. Note that monsters in the Ice Instance, Ivumars Treasury and Shiassars do not count. Wolfers and Cerberus however do count for it.

Defying Death Challenge
Survive 50 fights in Tallaar's Halls. Note that this specifically means survive, not just winning the fights.

Tireless Collector Challenge
Put together 300 collections. Collections of the groups Essays and Stories, Commemorative Coins, Events, Instances, Battlefields, Professions, Caskets, and Treasure Hunters count.

No Rest for the Wicked Challenge
Complete 100 activities. Don't forget to claim the Reward Casket. With blue or higher premium you can reset your activities once a day to complete this Challenge quicker.

Practicality Challenge
While gathering resources, obtain Liciousberry, Edible Crayfish, or Beef Beetle 25 times.

Monster Hunter Challenge
Kill 5000 normal monsters whose level is not more than 1 below yours. Summoned monsters from the Elixir of Ghostly Vision and quest monsters do not count. If killed in group, the monster only counts for the person who inflicted the most damage (Pack Wolf from Pack Instinct do count,Cerberus houds also count - with no group)

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Nefertiti" (May 28th 2018, 1:23pm)

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:50pm

Road of Valour Challenge
Gain enough Glory to obtain the Reward Chest for it. (3 CHESTS)

Behind Enemy Lines Challenge
Use your Magic Wand or Enhanced Magic Wand while in a specific location in the enemy territory (Place of Sorrow for humans, Sleepy Valley for magmars)

Victory at Any Cost Challenge
Turn in enough Energy Crystals in Crystalline Caves battlefield to score a total of 500 points. Battlefields of Equal also count and this Challenge can be completed in several instances.

Always Ready Challenge
Take part in different battlefields and gain a total of 100 points. Caves: +5 points. Tallaar’s Halls: +3 points. Temple, Meridian Vaults: +2 points. Arena: +1 point. Points are given both for victory and defeat. If you abandon the Battlefield, points will be subtracted (the same amount). Battlefields of Equals are also counted.

Direct Hit Challenge
Win in Chaotic Battles 50 times.

Firm Grip Challenge
Open a Mithril Chest.

Splinter Hunter Challenge
Remove Splinters from other warriors by using the Improved First Aid Kit. (Improved First Aid Kit available for players lvl5 min)

Deft Hands Challenge
Use Transformation Gem to transform any normal item into a style item. Transformation Gems can be obtained from chests or purchased for diamonds during Trade Fairs.

Good Luck Catcher Challenge
Win a rare prize by opening precious chests or participating in the Luck Glow or Magic Mirror events. Only prizes that are announced globally count.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 2:17pm

For the "Because I Can Challenge" this is the list of budget blesses I used. I have exactly 20 blesses since this is the number I've seen thrown around. Since I have Joy of Victory which is mage exclusive, I would suggest replacing this with a speed elixir for a level 10 and under player to use.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 2:22pm

Ah I forgot that some might also not have scroll of capacity (frankly I don't even remember where I got it), I would suggest replacing it with dillyweeds.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 5:32pm

Friend had 9 effects and didn't get the achievement, I had 15 effects and got the achievement, I believe 10 is the amount needed BUT not 100% sure

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 5:54pm

Challenge accepted!

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 6:06pm

Friend had 9 effects and didn't get the achievement, I had 15 effects and got the achievement, I believe 10 is the amount needed BUT not 100% sure

18:02 The battle Attack on Harcide is over.

Success of the Artisan Elixir 51min
Executioner Potion 21min
Fearlessness 49min
Joy of Victory II 23h 12min
Goodwill of Dragon 1h 51min
Talented Earner Elixir 51min
Satiety 5min
Minotaur Metamorphosis Elixir 51min
Raging Blow Elixir 51min
Successful Procurement Elixir 51min

10x Buff, definitely a no for that :D

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 6:10pm

:lol: well test again in few days with 11 buffs :lol::lol:

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 6:26pm

Some RU players did it with 15 buffs. The sure thing we know it can be done with 20.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 6:31pm

:lol: :lol: I'll go with 15 after this, only volunteering the 1st testing job. Ain't doing it without a paycheck

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 2:44am

for the useful things challenge you can pick up a purple helmet if you have 7 valuable gnome coins

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 4:18am

16+ need to do Merridian Patrol within 5 minutes? Since we don't have Village Patrol?

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 4:19am

For the villiage patrol one, I guess I if you have too much rep you are just screwed on this one, since I can't even get a village patrol quest any longer.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 4:19am

For the villiage patrol one, I guess I if you have too much rep you are just screwed on this one, since I can't even get a village patrol quest any longer.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 5:19am

For the iggy one, here's the order: bascially 1, 2, 3 use, 4, 5, 6 hope for dodge, 7, 8, 9 use, 10, 11, 12 hope for dodge, 13, 14, 15 use, 16, 17, 18 hope for dodge, 19, 20, 21 use, 22, 23, 24 hope for dodge

i was using aboslute ret powder and level 17 blue bow's strength loss arrow whenever possible

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 10:22am

About bless I think minimum is 15, I read someone with 14 didn't take achievement.

About iguaron the best way is use also clan totem and have a lot of lucky with dodge :)

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 3:50pm

16+ need to do Merridian Patrol within 5 minutes? Since we don't have Village Patrol?

The "Make Haste Challenge" can only be done by players up to lvl10. Cannot be replaced by other quest.

Some non-mages player cant do mage-retaled challanges too. That is why the max reward its not for 39 challanges, but for 36.

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 4:25pm

All non-mages can do the mage-only challenges, because they can just level up. I can't level down to do the village patrol one :bll:

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 10:10pm

All non-mages can do the mage-only challenges, because they can just level up. I can't level down to do the village patrol one :bll:

Fair enough :lol:

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 7:38pm

The "Make Haste Challenge" can only be done by players up to lvl10. Cannot be replaced by other quest.

Some non-mages player cant do mage-retaled challanges too. That is why the max reward its not for 39 challanges, but for 36.

That needs to be corrected then....

Just because we are mages we are prevented from ever getting some non mage quests, but the non mages will eventually be able to get all of them? They should remove the quests that everyone cannot do and replace them with quests for everyone..