You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "zAquisgran" started this thread

Friday, June 15th 2018, 4:37pm

World Cup Event - Limited time for place bets?

I have been working, i cannot give my bets for today anymorew, seems like thread is closed?

Well, i missed a match - but why cant i give bets for 17:00 game and 20:00 game?

Marokko - Iran: 1:0

Spain - Portugal: 1:0

Friday, June 15th 2018, 4:46pm

yep same thread closed

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Martin+le+Turc

Marocco 1: Iran 0

Portugal 1 : Spain 3

Friday, June 15th 2018, 5:05pm

Every thread is open for at least 24h. This sure should give everyone time enough to place their bets.

Thread usually gets closed before the first game of the day is starting, and by this time there has been 24h.

But we will try to keep the thready open a bit longer under condition you all abstain from posting bets for games who already have started as this will only lead to more work and confusion for the team.

Cheers

Friday, June 15th 2018, 6:12pm

"But we will try to keep the thready open a bit longer under condition you all abstain from posting bets for games who already have started as this will only lead to more work and confusion for the team."

Might aswell just keep them closed and spare yourselves from the dissapointment :truce:

Friday, June 15th 2018, 6:33pm

+1 to shiro, 24h is enough

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 9:09pm

The main thread is closed so posting here, can someone clarify the following rule as the example given is only showing one possibility;-

Correct trend = 3 points (Trend = correct winner but wrong score)

Does this mean you will also be awarded 3 points for a draw prediction if draw score was different too?

I'm assuming it still counts as a trend reward otherwise there would be less point in predicting a draw due to no chance to get trend points if the score was incorrect, thus an unfair advantage, i.e anyone picking an overall winner with incorrect score gets points yet a draw prediction won't?

:smoke:

Monday, June 18th 2018, 6:46am

seems can put bet right before kickoff
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Monday, June 18th 2018, 7:51am

The main thread is closed so posting here, can someone clarify the following rule as the example given is only showing one possibility;-

Correct trend = 3 points (Trend = correct winner but wrong score)

Does this mean you will also be awarded 3 points for a draw prediction if draw score was different too?

I'm assuming it still counts as a trend reward otherwise there would be less point in predicting a draw due to no chance to get trend points if the score was incorrect, thus an unfair advantage, i.e anyone picking an overall winner with incorrect score gets points yet a draw prediction won't?

Yes, same for draw. If the match ends wit 1:1 and this was your bet you get 5 points, if your bet was 0:0 you will have 3 points. I hope this answer your question. :)

Monday, June 18th 2018, 9:12am

Perfect.

Thank you Aixlinn :rose:
:smoke: