You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 9:02pm

So why is it admins....

that in the last 3 days Level 13 eldive mages now have unlimited mana? Just did an hour rage 15 mobs less then normal... I had 12 mana drains in a row multiple times from the same mob. What now they have unlimited mana on us? Never seen it this bad I even had the mob with only 100 mana do 4 casts on me what they now regen mana too? Since when? Ya i know none of you will answer the question. Why i'm even posting don't know you won't fix it

Friday, July 27th 2018, 9:53am

Umm, yeah, the L13 eldives do have mana regeneration, so the can cast a lot of tmes on you.

They resgen mana very fast.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Friday, July 27th 2018, 5:47pm

you won't fix it

coz it's not a bug... it's written in eldive's info that this monster use twice Unnatural Elixir of Mana
also it can be a summoned eldive which didn't used mana (from your words) before