You are not logged in.

Friday, August 24th 2018, 6:12pm

I good understand.
You base your theory on what happened in a single fight or, in general, on your own perceptions.
This things are simply not relevant in statistical terms.
That's it.

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 1:44am

lol

First of all, you talked about a RATE.
And your numbers about of a single fight or even few fights are not relevant.

Make a database of thousands of fights and share it.
If numbers agree with your theory, then you can start to complain again.

Secondly you talked about the advantages and disadvantages that a set has over the others.
And, obviously, arrows still fall within this cathegory.
I play as bonecrusher, and i know some dodgers that right now I am not able to kill unless I'm blessed more than them. Just because of the advantages that their set has over mine.

I think you should focus more on your set and imporve your character than complain about the unlucky rate of a fight.
Because a good dodger still kills a good bonecrusher pretty easily (and sadly for me).

dodger complaining about why bc dodge :lol: why they don't complain about even with 0 protection they still make replaid on bc with pene
what a joke XD

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 1:02pm

First of all, you talked about a RATE.
And your numbers about of a single fight or even few fights are not relevant.

Make a database of thousands of fights and share it.
If numbers agree with your theory, then you can start to complain again.

Secondly you talked about the advantages and disadvantages that a set has over the others.
And, obviously, arrows still fall within this cathegory.
I play as bonecrusher, and i know some dodgers that right now I am not able to kill unless I'm blessed more than them. Just because of the advantages that their set has over mine.

I think you should focus more on your set and imporve your character than complain about the unlucky rate of a fight.
Because a good dodger still kills a good bonecrusher pretty easily (and sadly for me).

dodger complaining about why bc dodge :lol: why they don't complain about even with 0 protection they still make replaid on bc with pene
what a joke XD
+1 is almost insta lose at lvl 11-15 when you are bc and fight a dodger (both on equals terms and even when the bc is clearly stronger). If they want to dodge more at least drop that resist rate..

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 3:33pm

Actually it's how classes are made - dodgers dodge, bc crit, heavyweights block. When you're a mage you still have your class stats which are supposed to work. But weavyweights and bc dodge pretty often, and dodgers block, which is weird. But why does it happens? Because upgraded runes don't increase your class stats only (like str and agi for dodgers), they give you stats of other two classes too, which you don't really need. For example my Rune of Lightning B'yal V gave me +4 protection, and sometimes I block, my I'm not a heavyweight, I'm supposed to dodge not block. Same with upgraded runes for other classes.

That's why bc dodge. Especially, I think, on mage levels where you get more stats from upraded runes.

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 3:19pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…30&server_id=10

"God_Father" vs " ---killer---" :
5 Dodge, 1 Block out of 20 blows.
Makes %30 percent miss.

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=---killer---

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 5:20pm

Once again. Such examples mean nothing.

If you win a super prize after opening 10 chests, you can't go around saying that the probability of winning is 1/10.
You were just lucky.

The lucky one of your example is Killer.
But this doesn't mean that Killer always dodges 30% of the hits.

As I said, I'm a bonecrusher. And I don't dodge hits that often.

I tried to be as much clear as i could.
This is my last attempt.

Regards.

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 4:11pm

I'm a BC and I hardly ever get crits in PvP (often go long stretches without against mobs, too). It's a matter of luck and comparative advantages, just deal with it.