You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "BLANKAZ" started this thread

Friday, August 10th 2018, 2:45pm

Crystal of Unity and It's Quests

Hi all

since the game have updated on the new building for Crystal of Unity

I just want to know if everyone can tell the quest you got for your clan,

Just to know the possible list of quest available from this new building and its reward.

The first one that i get was a Win in Temple of Chosen for 15 tokens.

:D

Friday, August 10th 2018, 7:08pm

i got temples yesterday, today we got this one:

Current goal: Go to the Plateau of Silence with another clan member and defeat your opponent.The enemy will count as a kill if you deal the most damage.

• "BLANKAZ" started this thread

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 12:08am

that means instead of different quest for different clan, the Unity quest is same for all clan at same time.....

Now just need to know how many varieties are there then...

Thanks Grant....

PS...if all clan get scalping at plato as unity quest....shudnt a GB will happen?

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 6:35am

Get Sith to cry to our so called Admin and he will get what ev eryone wants all he has to do kis bnend over....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: