You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 7th 2018, 9:17am

[OTHER] Becoming Mage

Weekly knowledge test: 07/09/2018-20/09/2018

How to prepare best for level 11?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct and complete answers up to 5 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • Only complete and detailed answers will be rewarded. If there is more than 5 detailed and complete answers the most unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Sep 21st 2018, 8:47am)

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 8:13am

Bloody's Guide to prepare for Magehood

Becoming a mage is an exciting time for any faeon low level, it's a time many people dread approaching, all of the sudden everything changes, hair starts growing in weird places and primary stats start being functionally replaced with those "mage stats".
There are two ways you need to prepare for this whole new adventure; Physically and Mentally.

When you enter magehood your combat skills will ripen and grow bigger, you'll be able to shoot magic out of your arms- to adequately control this new ability you'll also need to prepare some accessories (mainly rings and bezels) that decide your combat style just as much as your class will.

The 3 classes for which you should have saved up armor by now (HW- stun boys/Dodger- Damage over time boys/BC - occasional crit boys) will now no longer be the only main factor for how you fight, rings that increase Will will make you into a pseudo BC and let you crit bunches, if you find that you have problems penetrating your enemies with your flimsy new gained magic abilities some Magic Penetration might be in order which can be found in rings aswell as Bezels from Hero rank onwards.

Some of you slightly out of your mind might even opt to go for mainly useful PVP stats now like Surpression which will make your enemy look like they are drunk and cant help but make a mess on the toilet(miss everything) or Magic Protection that will make your enemies hit like that friend you have thats level 10 but still fully decked out in green armor.

Concentration is something many people here probably inherently lack so now you can make up for it with a new stat that will let you hit your enemies with magic more consistantly!

So you chose what to go for? Let me guess, is it a full Will build? Well... i cant blame you really... but onwards we go

On level 11 you will see that you will gain access to a plethora of new Reputations you should prepare for beforehand if youre one of those people, Stock up on gloomy gloopy shadows for Shadow catchers, buy some centridos(or incas if you are feeling masochistic) for your Eldivie and Krof badges and buffs, buy resources for your obligatory new two Resource reputations!

Make sure you atleast have 20g left by the time you level to buy your new school books at the Cave of Warmages, be happy that all of the sudden chaotic battles are a thing and rush to complete your lvl 11 purple armor quest to get started with collecting chaotic tokens.

And now young padawan, go out in the whole new world of magehood with your chin up high, get ready to get obliterated by those level 11's that seem to have been stuck in limbo and tried to reach Rank 1 of their level for decades now, explore your new valor options and how easy money comes by now and stand proud when you say: "I have made it in life, I've ascended to a new level of awareness. I am a mage, noone will stop me now."

I am proud of you. :kiss2:

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 10:32am

Well its all depends of persons desire what they want to achieve at first and what you have but in my opininon

Things you need

Ofcourse get 11lvl amor ready for best purple+puprle runes

Buy Tablets aleady early,so you dont have to buy them for high prices

Start figuring out your mage guild as it depends on your set

Get both belts one from 2400 rep rating and other buy from someone at auction

If you havent got already maybe buy bless decks those help alot

Decide on what stats you gona go for as a mage you get mage stats that increace damage,decrease or increase crit you can do or other does to you

Battlefield Deck comes in handy aswell as Mount Deck and maybe 13lvl summon deck

And if you want aswell start figuring out the new reps what you need to do and how to get it
probably best just ask some people around so you already had something to work with
maybe already start to gather recoruse at 10lvl that you will need

But truly depends on how much prepeared you want to be and how much gold you have at
that level up time or you want to work for!!
:nocash: [size=10] [/size]:yes:[size=10] [/size]
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.