You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 14th 2018, 11:46pm

Initiative

Initiative...

What is the initiative doing in this game? to what I understood was the one that has more initiative, attacks earlier ... well, apparently not so, either in chaotic or abyss, most attack before me, having less initiative, there are even shadows that they attack before having less initiative ... (I am aware that some have more initiative than me, but those that do not, because they attack before?) ...
I would like to see if someone can explain to me how it works, or if it is some kind of mistake in the game ... that it is worth spending money for more initiative, spending on symbols to have more initiative, use some blessing to have more initiative. if someone is coming with less and attacking earlier.

I put link to the chaotic http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…d=1906542511045 to which I refer with the image below.

In this chaotic, only 1 character on the other side had more initiative than me, the others had less and still attack before ...

A player with 7 initiative attacks before.

In the last abyss same, magmars with less initiative at that time, attacked before...

and shadows...

*I am sorry for the people I took as an example without permission.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 12:09am

You got it wrong from the get go.

Initiative INCREASES the CHANCES of you hitting first.
You have 100 initiative
enemy has 1 initiative
enemy hits first = possible

But if we add the element of being human

you have 0 initiative= you hit first, you stun, you hit critical every 2 or 3 hits plus you have low IQ level 18-19 brutes who can only fight level 9-10 so when you calculate with all of these in the equation you get...

You get to shut the ravioli up.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.