You are not logged in.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned
  • "-Cahal-" started this thread

Sunday, September 23rd 2018, 5:16pm

Stop taking my elixirs

Every day some other crap disappear from my backpack, i had executioner potions, health elixirs, all those sporty elixirs. Stop this mafia-like confiscation beer for sheara's sake! Why do my items disappear from my backpack?!
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Oct 11th 2018, 12:15pm)

Sunday, September 23rd 2018, 8:29pm

potions missing

i just saw i have missing my potions from football world championship, i had 100 giants and spirit, over 300 life and mana, 80 atshi....

give them back to me.....please!
:glance:

Monday, September 24th 2018, 5:15am

There was another forum about this already. Apparently they were supposed to dissappear at the beginning of September :cry:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned
  • "-Cahal-" started this thread

Monday, September 24th 2018, 11:36am

No, they're just some of the missing ones, I had at least 7 executioner potions 2 days ago, yesterday i entered the game and boom, there was only 1 left.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, September 24th 2018, 1:27pm

I had at least 7 executioner potions 2 days ago, yesterday i entered the game and boom, there was only 1 left.

may be you spent it on black dragon blessings?