You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned
  • "-Cahal-" started this thread

Sunday, September 23rd 2018, 5:16pm

Stop taking my elixirs

Every day some other crap disappear from my backpack, i had executioner potions, health elixirs, all those sporty elixirs. Stop this mafia-like confiscation beer for sheara's sake! Why do my items disappear from my backpack?!
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Oct 11th 2018, 12:15pm)

Sunday, September 23rd 2018, 8:29pm

potions missing

i just saw i have missing my potions from football world championship, i had 100 giants and spirit, over 300 life and mana, 80 atshi....

give them back to me.....please!
:glance:

Monday, September 24th 2018, 5:15am

There was another forum about this already. Apparently they were supposed to dissappear at the beginning of September :cry:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned
  • "-Cahal-" started this thread

Monday, September 24th 2018, 11:36am

No, they're just some of the missing ones, I had at least 7 executioner potions 2 days ago, yesterday i entered the game and boom, there was only 1 left.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, September 24th 2018, 1:27pm

I had at least 7 executioner potions 2 days ago, yesterday i entered the game and boom, there was only 1 left.

may be you spent it on black dragon blessings?