You are not logged in.

• "lol666" started this thread

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 4:26pm

Whining

15:34 Luck loves a winner! After the battle, -KaNDaNaDaM- [18] is lucky to find a Legendary Eleventh Anniversary Gold Coin.
15:55 Luck loves a winner! After the battle, -KaNDaNaDaM- [18] is lucky to find a Legendary Eleventh Anniversary Gold Coin.
16:20 Luck loves a winner! After the battle, -KaNDaNaDaM- [18] is lucky to find a Legendary Eleventh Anniversary Gold Coin.

Someone have to tell me if they are kidding or not .-. :bll: :bll: what is the hecky % or this?(someone can calculate? xD i really want to know the % of this event :lol: :yes: )
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 4:30pm

If its luck based you can even get 10 in a row but chance is very small so dont :cry: and play :woody:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 4:45pm

Got lost souled and had nothing to do, so whined a bit j4f :lol: :bllll:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 4:55pm

:thumbdown:

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 5:03pm

During the whole event I just got 2 silver ones, I didn't even dream about a golden one :pain:

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 5:11pm

lol666 : Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: >>>>> you said it not me :lol:

Instead you should say....yes my friend i hope you get 10 more the same :lol: :lol:

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 5:15pm

Now i know why you did not get coin Luck loves a winner!
sooo you are not a winner :karate:

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 5:25pm

Those 11g's are like finding a penny for him anyway, so what does it matter

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 7:33pm

lol666 : Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: >>>>> you said it not me :lol:

Instead you should say....yes my friend i hope you get 10 more the same :lol: :lol:

Hey i tried my best but sometimes i still allow myself to whine for other luck xD even i did this j4f :lol: :angel:

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 7:34pm

If im jelous then i should kill 5 of my clanmates who got the coins :lol: never got one, and never expect to get one from the event, bcs u know........ is rare :beaten: at least for me is rare :beaten:

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 7:38pm

suprised for to me i think big luck, but 33gold for 18 lwl not big money. And I'm not stupid, I'm not cheating where everyone can see :)

But i like your post too much people see and ad for me lol

Have nice night.

This is game enjoy..!

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 11:54pm

lol66* Stop whining, men don't whine! :teacher:

Friday, October 26th 2018, 7:33am

suprised for to me i think big luck, but 33gold for 18 lwl not big money. And I'm not stupid, I'm not cheating where everyone can see :)

But i like your post too much people see and ad for me lol

Have nice night.

This is game enjoy..!

:beer: good night too, or good morning now? :lol: :angel:

Friday, October 26th 2018, 7:37am

lol66* Stop whining, men don't whine! :teacher:

hey, what is this sexual discrimination :lol:

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 4:07am

hi,

if reading that sys msg while in game adds up to our own luck

let's congrats! :bllll:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading