You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Antipathy" started this thread

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 3:01am

(rant) Poisonous Crion zorbs are absolutely pitiful

I went through the whole trouble of
  1. spending 45 gold on riding classes
  2. obtaining over 600 Dartrong reputation
  3. spending 5 gold on an amulet
  4. obtaining 1 000 Red Axes reputation
  5. spending 10 gold on a toxin
Just to receive a lvl 5 poisonous crion zorb which gets MANGLED by lvl 4 veteran demon hounds every single time I'm not there to assist it by either causing damage (experience, no thanks!), or winning time for the venom to work (but half of the time I get killed before seeing any venomous bites).

I know what these mounts are capable of, I've fought them in Arenas and use them myself but come on, this is a joke. I wasn't expecting to hunt lvl 5 monsters but I'm not even able to hunt lvl 4 peacefully?

tldr 1 600 reputation and 60 gold for some weak lvl 5 mount, please fix by giving it extra protection or life so that it can at the very least kill lvl 4 monsters.

Bonus picture

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 9:00am

Scientists have discovered a secret way of not going through this whole trouble, it's known as "Levelling up and actually playing the game, not staying level 4 for 4 years". Just go on, the low level green item prices are nothing more than 2 golds, the drops are trash, low levels can't gain anything at all by naked hunting, it's just not worth it, level up and move on.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 12:06pm

It is weak, yes. But as far as an investment goes, you just spend money on 3 and 5.

See the bright side: The rest of the other points will help you in the future.

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 7:16pm

High level players cant understand our way of enjoying to game. In my opinion level 7-10 is boring. I could pass these levels really fast. Also i cant stand hunting.

PBT doesnt need a buff because they decreased incoming gold from monsters. So just level up and get luan ;)

TLDR: You have level 5 premium. Weird.

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 7:43pm

hmmm ?(

lets think about Shankar ([url]http://warofdragons.com/bot_info.php?artikul_id=872[/url] )

its lvl 10 and BoE mount. you need red medal BoE and lvl 4 riding skill

Red medal BoE = 1700 evil eye + 1500 skull = 2322,5

(1 evil eye =1.30 , 1 skull = 7.5 silver)

lvl4 riding skill = 380 gold

totally= 2702.5 gold for this mount :sleep:

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 8:23pm

1. Be strong and don't rely on your mount like a coward or bummer.
2. Buy a purple or red tool and work your professions instead of hunting naked.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 9:14pm

High level players were low level as well, you unintelligent form of life. I did naked hunt myself, it's not worth it, spend all day naked hunting and make 10-20 gold tops, spend all day hunting in this level and make 140 golds, spend all day hunting in level 19 and make 200g period.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 11:01pm

Who said that mounts supposed to be replacement for your naked body in this game? :D it's an additional thing to your character,no more and no less

Monday, October 29th 2018, 4:37am

:lol: the bonus pic im deadass laughing :lol: