You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 3:30pm

[!] Dungeon of Forgotten Heroes: bring it back?

[!] Dungeon of Forgotten Heroes: bring it back?

A total of 79 Votes have been submitted.

71%

Yes! (56)

29%

No. (23)

Hello!

The most important points (Most are subjective and invidual to players. Personally I just care about pros).

[+]
- We have a page about it and people who have reps can get those fancy pots (I wouldn't use them but that's still something that a normal player cannot get)
- Some people have this rep; I'm not sure if it increases reputation rating points, but if it does, then someone will always have higher points than someone else just because this event didn't come back anymore.
- EVERY LEVEL can be in same battlefield. I saw in the past 12 battlefields at the same time. That was fun! No need to wait endless hours in que.
- Valor and rep while playing in a battlefield that looked like a moba!

[-]
- Valor output (It was too much for 0 exp and 1 gold payment but that increased the overall partecipation otherwise few would have cared about it)
- No efforts in building your character to be stronger in the battlefield (People have paid 30-40k+ gold for armor then a 10g armor player can even be better in this battlefield)

Bring it back or not?
In case of yes or no, please tell in comments why. This topic is intended for feedback and opinions. :)

@Lisad in case of no, please give us a way to catch up on missing reputation points from that event otherwise there will be always a gap with some players.

Have a nice day to everyone!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Nov 15th 2018, 3:41pm)

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 3:37pm

The only way to share fun is inside this dungeon so never let them kill your "yes" :3 :lol:
:king: Crown the empire !
"Find your brighter paths"
:peace: Masta peace !

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 3:45pm

Its 50/50 as always there will be same amount of people on each side sooo....
But i guess it would be fun okay you have to pay 1g but alteaste then ppl will participate more likely than
go in and just ruin battlefield.

+1 form me because i once got spark from that event :lol:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 3:56pm

i'd say different types of BFs have a possibility of attracting more players and obviously is gonna be fun bcs no waiting in queues if its open for all levels thingy
also, 1g for a BF which give less exp and more valor is imo very nice

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 5:11pm

RE: [!] Dungeon of Forgotten Heroes: bring it back?

I'm not sure if it increases reputation rating points

it is

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 6:21pm

No, it's the single worst adaptation of MOBA into a turn based web game. Without improvements of:

1- Player skill affecting the game better like a moba should
2- Character differences deciding who will win and who will lose being nerfed
3- The whole instance having a better map, better fight dynamics and better scaling

it's just a waste of time and should not be brought here. It's not fun, not worth the time spent inside, not even worth wasting 1 gold on it.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 10:49pm

+1 bring it back more chances to have fun

Friday, November 16th 2018, 3:52am

Ones that got medal - can buy the best buff ever, and ones who didn't get medal - can't get it cuz dungeon is closed, so have no chance to get medal and buff. Here is the unbalance!

Yes, bring it back!

Friday, November 16th 2018, 2:30pm

If they do end up bringing it back, I hope they fix some of the issues it had, aka people leeching hard, obscene amounts of pretty much free valor and unbalance between classes.

If they do not end up bringing it back, dissable the benefits from the medals, and simply leave them there as a symbolic trophy.

It can be a fun event that could be added to the rotation of weekend events, just that the last version was way to dumb in way too many regards

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 12:37am

yes= iwant for reput no= i am not want for free valor.this instance only want leechers so you change system close valor. i support for reput ;)

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 12:50am

worst event ever...DO NOT BRING IT BACK PLEASE....

Nothing required, no armor, no buff, no medals, nothing...it's for all noobs to be at the same level as everyone else....this event when it came killed all other battelfields for months...poeple thought it would come regularily so they weren't queing anymore in any other BFs...

If you bring this one back, all others will be completely gone....

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 5:17pm

yes bring it back asap. That battlefield was enjoyable and not all who has the fattest wallet wins like most of the other battlefields are.

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 6:10pm

YES, but only if they balance the classes. The arboslam class, the "assasin" class with the mirror soul and the brotherhood member or healer wich could heal lost soul effects, were the only classes worth using, rest were weak or straight useless. That pushes me off and on top of that there's the problem of leechers, whoever gets the leecher loses, so it has the same toxicity as a moba but on top of that there's even way worst game balance, so unless you fix that, i'd call it the worst battlefield.