You are not logged in.

Monday, November 19th 2018, 11:29am

Low probability

Immediately apologize for my English. I use translator.

Tell me please what is the probability that a character in the stun makes 6 strokes despite the fact that he does not have a premium account.
What is the probability that two players in the temple who in the game are husband and wife receive the benefit of the dragon at the same time within a minute?
What is the probability that in 3 completed series of shots you get a stun every time? What is the likelihood that the enemy of the dead at your curse the enemy immediately turns on the benefit of aladey?
What is the probability that you get a critical hit every time a purple bow arrow is thrown at you?
And now I will say that all this happened in one trip to the temple.
I am not the only one noticing these oddities.

P.S.
And now I wait for comments and assumptions about who these two are.

Monday, November 19th 2018, 11:37am

Immediately apologize for my English. I use translator.

Tell me please what is the probability that a character in the stun makes 6 strokes despite the fact that he does not have a premium account.
What is the probability that two players in the temple who in the game are husband and wife receive the benefit of the dragon at the same time within a minute?
What is the probability that in 3 completed series of shots you get a stun every time? What is the likelihood that the enemy of the dead at your curse the enemy immediately turns on the benefit of aladey?
What is the probability that you get a critical hit every time a purple bow arrow is thrown at you?
And now I will say that all this happened in one trip to the temple.
I am not the only one noticing these oddities.

P.S.
And now I wait for comments and assumptions about who these two are.
1. buffs rock stun gor mace ect ect
2. its chance thats like saying they use giant at the same time
3. pretty high depending on buffs
4. again pretty good depending on luck
5. very high its what the crit arrow does

Monday, November 19th 2018, 11:40am

hey, i know, when one of them hit you - wait stun ^^ i think all lvl 9-10 know them :)
:beer:

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 7:05am

I have a premium status and increase the speed of animation on any premium account just doubled. Do you want to say that after the camp you inflict 6 blows?
And what else can you say about other matches? And these events happen not only with me.
We deal with one program, I can call it if you do not know. For using this program, characters are banned.

Friday, December 7th 2018, 9:49pm

Invisible [9]Invisible [9] -23 blow
Invisible [9]Invisible [9] -41 blow
Invisible [9]Invisible [9] -102 crit
Invisible [9]Invisible [9] -41 blow
Invisible [9]Invisible [9] -39 blow
Invisible [9]Invisible [9] block
from this fight
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…97&server_id=10
who do you think makes 6 strikes on the stun?

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 7:23am

Did you just copy pasted the last 6 hits from Fight Log? Bear super blow + 5 hits, duh! :lol: :lol:

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 9:28pm

:lol::lol::lol: