You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:27pm

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:30pm

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:32pm

Kyzer soze, all your messages are blank dude.

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:35pm

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:36pm

Does anyone else have this problem? If so I'll remove all of it and upload again. I mean I can see them without a problem.

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:38pm

Cant see any of em either mate, wasnt sure if it was just me.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:39pm

Does anyone else have this problem? If so I'll remove all of it and upload again. I mean I can see them without a problem.
I've heard other players not being able to view some of your posts. Try uploading them directly to the forum or posing links to them.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:40pm

Could it be you are posting images from a turkish hosting site? a tr friend of mine can see your posts just fine, but I can't.

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:41pm

Quoted from "pale_massacre"

Please try to upload the images directly to the forum or posting links. Seems there is an issue with your images and one or two other participants.

Thank you! :drink:

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:42pm

Ok here comes some of them, plus the ones i can find links of.

https://i.imgflip.com/2n6oz9.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/2n6p9l.jpg
Kayser Soze has attached the following files:
  • asdadasdasdqwdasd.jpg (94.57 kB - 74 times downloaded - latest: Dec 6th 2018, 7:27pm)
  • 2n6m4q.jpg (39.87 kB - 67 times downloaded - latest: May 23rd 2019, 6:43pm)
  • asdlkjqsd.jpg (118.18 kB - 72 times downloaded - latest: Dec 6th 2018, 7:27pm)
  • change my mind.jpg (74.43 kB - 62 times downloaded - latest: Dec 6th 2018, 7:28pm)

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:44pm

Is it okay now, can you guys see them?
Kayser Soze has attached the following files:
  • human mages.jpg (56.28 kB - 59 times downloaded - latest: May 23rd 2019, 6:43pm)
  • pikapika.jpg (42.05 kB - 49 times downloaded - latest: Dec 3rd 2018, 9:15pm)
  • events.jpg (61.89 kB - 34 times downloaded - latest: Nov 30th 2018, 4:04pm)

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:45pm

Va
Quoted from "pale_massacre"

Please try to upload the images directly to the forum or posting links. Seems there is an issue with your images and one or two other participants.

Thank you! :drink:

Can y'all see my posts?

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:45pm

Could it be you are posting images from a turkish hosting site? a tr friend of mine can see your posts just fine, but I can't.
Yeah that's the deal and it's most likely why some people can't see it. I tried uploading from the page i made them, but i couldn't see them myself. Will upload directly from my PC if it works for all of you.

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:46pm

Yes kyzer, I can see now.

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:48pm

Ok man cheers, I'll upload from pc from now on, thanks for helping a brotha out immediately my bruddaz and sistaz.

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:51pm

Hot and spicy maymay is served, be back in a few hours with new ideas.
Kayser Soze has attached the following file:
  • valor.jpg (79.86 kB - 59 times downloaded - latest: May 23rd 2019, 6:43pm)

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:57pm

This is how we achieve peace:
pale_massacre has attached the following file:
  • 2n6qhh.jpg (79.21 kB - 63 times downloaded - latest: May 23rd 2019, 6:44pm)

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 1:02pm

el o el
Kayser Soze has attached the following file: