You are not logged in.

Saturday, November 24th 2018, 1:55am

Notification to join a Battlefield

It happened to me several time, waiting for a confirmation for Battlefield. I'm just doing something else on my computer, some work, and then check the game... Confirmation : Click here before 01:42.... It's 01:52

Just a little notification sound on the client, like when we receive a message, for Battlefield confirmation, would save me around 3 Battlefields a day.

It would help a lot of people aswell.

Thx for reading, I hope you'll add it.

Saturday, November 24th 2018, 4:28am

It happened to me several time, waiting for a confirmation for Battlefield. I'm just doing something else on my computer, some work, and then check the game... Confirmation : Click here before 01:42.... It's 01:52

Just a little notification sound on the client, like when we receive a message, for Battlefield confirmation, would save me around 3 Battlefields a day.

It would help a lot of people aswell.

Thx for reading, I hope you'll add it.

Been asked for many times if you queue then Don't go AFK... Simple :snowball: :snowball:

Saturday, November 24th 2018, 8:39am

Been asked for many times if you queue then Don't go AFK... Simple :snowball: :snowball:

Santa, its not an unreasonable request, its actually something very easy to implement and will help alot of people.
Administration should just comment and say if its possible or not?
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Saturday, November 24th 2018, 12:11pm

has been asked since years.

Is one of the reason people don't q...

I can't stay 2 - 3 - 4 h sit on my pc doing nothing and waiting in case of a bf start, I do not Q

I know i will hear something when i'm called for a bf, i Q and i do what I have to do irl in meanwhile.

Sunday, November 25th 2018, 1:44am

It happened again
01:35 To confirm your participation in the Arena battlefield, click HERE before 01:36:30. All other applications will be cancelled.
It's 1:41

Btw, I still don't understant why when I'm joining a Q with 1 Mag and 2 Hum I still have to wait to confirm. I'm mean when I join we have 2 Mags and 2 Hums in Q, so the Battlefield should be ready instantly no?

Sunday, November 25th 2018, 2:17am

I agree. It's a simple thing, do it

Monday, November 26th 2018, 9:41pm

Santa, its not an unreasonable request, its actually something very easy to implement and will help alot of people.
Administration should just comment and say if its possible or not?

I have been around this game off and on over 8 years on every server except RU while I am sure many players could would benefit the Admins have failed to really care about the players... I think they do things backwards... But what do I know???? :snowball: :xmastree: :xmasparty:

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 1:17pm

Client does have it
On the very top >> Notifications >> Beep on instance start and application confirmation
and it also has >> Blink taskbar on instance start and application confirmation

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 1:27pm

Client does have it
On the very top >> Notifications >> Beep on instance start and application confirmation
and it also has >> Blink taskbar on instance start and application confirmation
But doesn't work !! never

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 1:53pm

Did work for me in past, but I stopped using it)
But now I checked the boxes and it didn't wotk really. So it's a bug, should be reported as broken stuff.

Saturday, May 20th 2023, 11:34am

++++

are also more old.