You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 24th 2018, 9:58am

Clan Bank

Could it be possible to make it so we can trade clan items between clan members? I know this doesn't affect high levels at all, but for clans with lvl 3-4 players, we can't really put things in clan bank for them to use whenever they need.

If you could consider this I'd be happy ^^

Saturday, November 24th 2018, 9:56pm

+1, not in a low level clan but i remembered the struggle with this..

Monday, November 26th 2018, 9:44pm

I have always thought that players that can trade / mail should be allowed at Clan leaders Choice should be allowed access to Clan bank...

Tuesday, January 15th 2019, 1:34pm

This system has to be shutdown ! I don't even understand why it's like this.
Players are the only who have to choose if an item has to be a clan item or not, it's not the decision of the game to choose at their place.
@Lisad : Do something pls ...
:king: Crown the empire !
"Find your brighter paths"
:peace: Masta peace !

Tuesday, January 15th 2019, 4:55pm

I have always thought that players that can trade / mail should be allowed at Clan leaders Choice should be allowed access to Clan bank...

Cmon Shylark we all know it is like that but read again

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 8:24am

No. Absolutely not. It's good as it is, if you want something so badly WORK FOR IT. Nobody gives you anything for free, get rekt.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.