You are not logged in.

Thursday, December 6th 2018, 6:42am

Hate, what a big word. for what, for a hex? I hex and mirror ppl every days.

Do not miss the chance to say stupid things, stop here pls. do not go off topic.
I go to the arena almost every day, I'm still waiting to see you
You're too busy being stuck in vurdalia to kill level 3 and do complain on the forum, this is the right way to play ;)

by by little fox and take it easy

Thursday, December 6th 2018, 5:22pm

Hate, what a big word. for what, for a hex? I hex and mirror ppl every days.

Do not miss the chance to say stupid things, stop here pls. do not go off topic.
I go to the arena almost every day, I'm still waiting to see you
You're too busy being stuck in vurdalia to kill level 3 and do complain on the forum, this is the right way to play ;)

by by little fox and take it easy

1. Isn't what you said an offtopic? :lol:
2. I don't stay in Vurdaliya waiting for humans, my estate is there, so when you watch me (you admited you do watch me since you said you know I stay in Vurdaliya pretty much) my info show location, it doesn't tell you if I'm in estate.
3. I kill level 2-3 humans only from one clan, because they are looters :bll:
4. I know you kill low levels with your main character, so don't try to be such a good guy here.
5. As I said - stop bringing your personal stuff to forum, it's not a right place for your crap! Want to talk to me - talk in private (messaged on top of forum)!

Thursday, December 6th 2018, 9:48pm

Please stay on topic and do not turn this thread into a fight between two players. You can discuss your differences in private.

Thank you!