You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 6th 2018, 6:42am

Hate, what a big word. for what, for a hex? I hex and mirror ppl every days.

Do not miss the chance to say stupid things, stop here pls. do not go off topic.
I go to the arena almost every day, I'm still waiting to see you
You're too busy being stuck in vurdalia to kill level 3 and do complain on the forum, this is the right way to play ;)

by by little fox and take it easy

Thursday, December 6th 2018, 5:22pm

Hate, what a big word. for what, for a hex? I hex and mirror ppl every days.

Do not miss the chance to say stupid things, stop here pls. do not go off topic.
I go to the arena almost every day, I'm still waiting to see you
You're too busy being stuck in vurdalia to kill level 3 and do complain on the forum, this is the right way to play ;)

by by little fox and take it easy

1. Isn't what you said an offtopic? :lol:
2. I don't stay in Vurdaliya waiting for humans, my estate is there, so when you watch me (you admited you do watch me since you said you know I stay in Vurdaliya pretty much) my info show location, it doesn't tell you if I'm in estate.
3. I kill level 2-3 humans only from one clan, because they are looters :bll:
4. I know you kill low levels with your main character, so don't try to be such a good guy here.
5. As I said - stop bringing your personal stuff to forum, it's not a right place for your crap! Want to talk to me - talk in private (messaged on top of forum)!

Thursday, December 6th 2018, 9:48pm

Please stay on topic and do not turn this thread into a fight between two players. You can discuss your differences in private.

Thank you!