You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Black_Light" started this thread

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 7:03pm

Increase life span of arena badges

Hello everyone,

I would like for possibility in increasing life span of arena badges or that they had no time, or even possibility to freeze them, because you cannot do 10 red badge quest easy, there's not enought people to do it, or some alternative quest to do it, like give 10 pcs of Spark of the Heavenly Fires.

quest: Agudar's fifth feat of valour :shuffle:
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 7:09pm

or even possibility of giving them 1 by 1, because having 10 red badge in backpack when they have 14 day life span and with few arenas on non break arena day is just not possible, even on break armor days 1 or 2 arenas happens if u wait all day

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 3:01am

It's Agudar's feat, it must be hard to do, and with this kufe span people do it somehow (I did at level 3).

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 12:37pm

it's not about being hard to do, it's about being impossible at higher levels than 3-4 because there's simply not 50 arenas in 14 days span. Maybe it gets better at mage levels, since their battlefields seem to be far more active

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 12:49pm

I did this at level 11, during the anniversary event. At the start the arenas were pretty active but by the time I was getting my last few medals the queue was pretty dead; 1-3 arenas each day. If you want to get this feat done you really need to go 50-0 or close to it during one of these big-time valour events or else there's no chance at all.

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 2:35pm

Isn't arena active now at levels 10 and 11?

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 6:51pm

its easily possible, the best times are during monthly events where doing something on a bf is involved.
lots of people manage it at mid and higher lvls no need make it easy, so much has been made to easy , lets have more challenges not less

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 4:36pm

its easily possible, the best times are during monthly events where doing something on a bf is involved.
lots of people manage it at mid and higher lvls no need make it easy, so much has been made to easy , lets have more challenges not less
um I would like to see your ,,easily possible,, when there are not many people online

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 5:55pm

it's not a quest you have to do it to move on in the game, is just something you want to do.

so as it is, wait and try, or forget it and do it in another proper lv.

the fact you decided to try it now, at a lv where the queue is pretty dead, was your decision and not the game decision
404 not found