You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 4:22pm

16:16 You have been attacked by Droolizard Gershess [18] .

9th time in a row.....yet some people get the bird 85% of the time.....

I understand it's based on luck, I understand I'm most likely paranoid on this one but I'm wondering if "LUCK" in this game is influenced by the amount of money players spend in here. Seems to me that the heavy paypalers have a lot more luck than the average joe.

Would be nice that some people (like me) once in a while get the freaking bird instead of this god damn fvcking droolizard....9 times in a row...WTF!!!

That's all...it's my rant for the week...see you next week.

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 7:07pm

Seriously mate.... There have been many case of yours.... complaining about not having a bird....
and so I add mine:

Do you have any idea of how many UyarrMo General I have been killed without getting 1 chaos helmet?

I lost the count after the 50th more or less....

and instead, people with deck as me got 2 in two months....

Don't complain for those things :)
404 not found

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 7:15pm

Welcome to the club then......The helmets, birds, etc.....are random...we are just unlucky....

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 7:17pm

I understand him ....

he is not speaking about the right drop from bird, but simply about get it or not.
you got the general 50 times ... what would you say if you get it only once every 6 month?

And ... do you know the price of that deck?

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 7:17pm

I complained not too long ago about not getting compensation from admins when server doesn't work, events don't work, etc...since then, we have been getting compensation chests when there is a problem....so maybe next card deck opening will be a bird for me.....I'm calling the woodoo powers and Dartrong gods to get me a bird...

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 11:28pm

This is what I see by all who've posted above here... EVERYTIME they make a post lol

4 Birds today alone lol
1) http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=25269285724892
2) http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=78600750755154
3) http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=68793060520897
4) http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=58394938125981

I got a lvl14 (just turned 15 now), who gets bird all the time... so I say this with all sincerity "QUIT YOUR DAMN WHINING!"
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 9:13am

:lol: she LOVES chicken boss it aint her faut :eda::lol:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 7:42pm

I understand him ....

he is not speaking about the right drop from bird, but simply about get it or not.
you got the general 50 times ... what would you say if you get it only once every 6 month?

And ... do you know the price of that deck?

to say it with few words:

don't take the effort to reply to my posts please,

that said....

as it's not my interest to continue speaking with, and I was not doing it, I won't neither reply.

Good game,

if sasgaard wants to continue discussing with me, and not you, I'll be happy to answer him.
404 not found

Thursday, December 6th 2018, 6:55pm

I understand it's based on luck, I understand I'm most likely paranoid on this one but I'm wondering if "LUCK" in this game is influenced by the amount of money players spend in here. Seems to me that the heavy paypalers have a lot more luck than the average joe.
lol yes,of course,and it's not new,how can explain that is always same players that win all in server,they are advantaged for all...us we can try all,wheel,chest,drop triad,drop evil eye,drop shadow in cloister,we have never good result,but they (paypalers and those whose name is always in chat for winning) have always good result.

is unfair and bests players (winners players) will stay the bests like that