You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 2:41pm

Update

So I assume we are meant to make a new post to compile bugged things since update?

I'll start, snow shop (tree one) doesn't work

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 2:47pm

its 24 hour time based, if you bought yesterday at certain time, then today at that time the goods will available
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 2:57pm

I didn't buy yesterday, it sends me to the generic "buy now - repair - etc" shop

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 3:42pm

Game client not work, i receive this "Page failed to load ERROR -118
net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): A connection attempt timed out.", also from browser not work, but if i use proxy - start work, what problem? cache already clear
:beer:

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 4:13pm

Hi everyone. My problem is that the upper part of the icons is no longer visible, :cry: I can not change the armor or make other options if I'm not the only one to have this problem, please say XD

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 4:17pm

Hi everyone. My problem is that the upper part of the icons is no longer visible, :cry: I can not change the armor or make other options if I'm not the only one to have this problem, please say XD

your client need update files, restart and let update
:beer:

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 6:37pm

Game client not work, i receive this "Page failed to load ERROR -118
net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): A connection attempt timed out.", also from browser not work, but if i use proxy - start work, what problem? cache already clear

restart router . I was get that error restarted router it is worked for me

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 6:53pm

So I assume we are meant to make a new post to compile bugged things since update?

I'll start, snow shop (tree one) doesn't work

This has been fixed.

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 6:54pm

yep, ty

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 6:54pm

Also, please clear cache.

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 8:15pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=46130497392634

joy didn't refresh after fight, still have 7 hours left on old one

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 8:16pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=46130497392634

joy didn't refresh after fight, still have 7 hours left on old one
.....even though we won, it shows as neutral domain now, which is probably why it didn't refresh, but why neutral if we won?

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 1:01am

:worship: Thanks for your answers now we see the top menu, :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I hope I have no other problems.

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 12:39pm

Right clic on a name for access to : trade, infos, copy, saved action, ignore etc .... work randomly, i have to refresh the client every time i want use that.

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 12:46pm

Right clic on a name for access to : trade, infos, copy, saved action, ignore etc .... work randomly, i have to refresh the client every time i want use that.
And for be complete: even with refresh, not sure that work

also same issue for open any link, work randomly, many times need refresh before beeing able to open the forum p.e or simply move on map. need refresh 2-3 times.

for the options with right clic, that work almost never.

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 4:16pm

Is it possible to fix the issue with the right clic options on a char name?

Impossible to use them .....

not be able to open the forum is a minor issue, but the right clic on char name, is used all the time.

ty

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 7:34pm

You must have 500 Heavyweight experience!

Dosnt work... 0/500 after rainbows
-EM-

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 8:45pm

Its not supposed to work with permanent red weapons,you have to use red 30day weapons or any other weapons of your style

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 9:14pm

Is it possible to fix the issue with the right clic options on a char name?

Impossible to use them .....

not be able to open the forum is a minor issue, but the right clic on char name, is used all the time.

ty
Is it possible to fix the bug with text link ?

Thank you !!

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 9:37pm

Its not supposed to work with permanent red weapons,you have to use red 30day weapons or any other weapons of your style

Thank you!
-EM-