You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 6:51pm

Gossips

]Should I start this thread saying I hate jesters, because I never win in their competitions. So what that I never participate. :lol:
Ok, of course that’s a joke. :smile: But for some reason, I don’t know why, I decided to share some gossips I know about in-game things with you. Some of them are true, some not, and some are just jokes, but I guess they are interesting anyway. So, enjoy!

1). How to raise exe.
a. No need to win fight, you need to kill and injure enemy.
b. The last hit that kills enemy must be critical.
c. Better kill enemy with a shuriken.
d. Say “Comon, raise bro!”.
e. Never use exe pot.
2). How to get loot (aka drop).
a. Have a hex on you.
b. Have a curse from guards.
c. Have a looter in your fight (make more damage than looter in this case).
d. Say “Comon, I need drop!” and place :worship: in main chat.
3). How to become a guard.
a. Just fill in guards application.
b. Get bitten by a guard (note that enemy guard’s bite will change your race also).
c. Tell chief guard or admin “Make me a guard. Please!” (but beware, they will bite you).
d. Write letter to Santa (but beware, Santa will tell chief guard or admin to bite you).
4). How to kill a mage (for level 1-10)
a. Attack a mage when mage is afk.
b. Be invisible (mage won’t be able to see you in the fight so won’t be able to hit you).
c. Read spell “Amada kedavra!” you know from Harry Potter.
d. Stall hard and mage will suicide because fight will be boring.

5) How to become a jester.
a. Do all the things listen in "How to become a guard".
b. Make a post like this (Ow yeah, I believe I'll be a jaster soon)

Share your gossips if you know some! :wink:

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 9:58pm

Whoa, people haven't come up with any new legends? I mean those beliefs are older than the jester tradition on this server...
I always held a belief that you get more EEs if you rage with F7 hidden chat, but it's nonsense obviously.

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 10:08pm

Whoa, people haven't come up with any new legends? I mean those beliefs are older than the jester tradition on this server...
I always held a belief that you get more EEs if you rage with F7 hidden chat, but it's nonsense obviously.

Ah yes, the ol' Schrödinger's EE.

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 7:30am

Welcome back, Fairy Tale :kiss2:
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 9:49am

Why did you even come back, fairy tale?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 2:39pm

I came to gossip :<
There's also this legend that if you start a fight when you have the rage buff and it runs out before you end the fight, you can still get EE from the fight.