You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned
  • "Kayser Soze" started this thread

Friday, December 28th 2018, 9:03pm

It's free real estate

According to the news, people who participate in Great Battles receive 50% more valor & GB reputation, so what do you guys say? Should we all go to plateau and beat each other with our di- I mean weapons until we get some decent valor? Bless up or not, it's none of my business, it's in no way a call to do rigged battles, everyone decides whatever they wanna use there anyway. What do you think? Should we all go there and beat each other like hell?

Let's all be positive and respectful right me have bad engrish :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD:D:D:D:D:D:DDDDD

jokes aside let's go to plat come on
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.