You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 12:43pm

New Client Update (When?)

Do you have problem with client?

A total of 19 Votes have been submitted.

63%

Yes (12)

32%

No (6)

5%

I dont use client (1)

I think most of player has problems about clients. It is boring to use client. yes we can use browser but when we use browser TEMP file getting bigger and that makes slow computer. That's why we use client.

Firs at beginning. When i click there is check lists and download lists has. But it takes always 5-10 min. Some of files give error. That makes this stage take longer. I declined update client at starting options. But still it let me wait. I need most of time click manually cancel button.

Second. The beep sounds. they nearly never beep at right time. For example my friends add me a dialog they speak 10 chat lines messages while i was looking my other browser. It doesnt beep but when i choose game client it beep 10 times. Same as monster attacks it is not beeps . But beep option was open i mean has tick. Also Blink options has tick too but NEVER works.

And now it is started to not answer my clicks. Nothing changed from yesterday to today (please trolls not say at here a year past from yesterday to today). I write chat it showns 2-3 min later.

my client version is 3.0.35 . I hope i get a good answer from here. I dont want write support answers. Because i think, this is not alone person problem. I hope one day game will be more fluent to play. (This hope since 2010 :D )