You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 3:42pm

i just find it funny that you couldnt do what iv did in 10 months is all remove the attack rule :)

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 4:44pm

its not funny that i'm working on my badges and you're gaining levels
thats what u choose to do, i'd rather work on becoming a better player than a bigger noob
the funny thing is how you're comparing yourself with a lvl11, boasting abt beating all lvl14s 1v1 when you can easily get roasted by lvl13s
BUT
the funniest thing is: BECOME LVL20 AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FAIR.
lol dont gain levels dear, gain some wisdom you are in dire need for that :sneakers:

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 4:59pm

its not funny that i'm working on my badges and you're gaining levels
thats what u choose to do, i'd rather work on becoming a better player than a bigger noob
the funny thing is how you're comparing yourself with a lvl11, boasting abt beating all lvl14s 1v1 when you can easily get roasted by lvl13s
BUT
the funniest thing is: BECOME LVL20 AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FAIR.
lol dont gain levels dear, gain some wisdom you are in dire need for that :sneakers:
i never said i could beat ALL lvl14s did i ? and no i really dont thats why i win my temples

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 5:16pm

not really a noob if i can take almost every lvl14 1v1 am i?
well okay Ms OP keep winning its good for you? uk what else would be good? common sense :jump: and respect for other ppls goals :woot:
but then you'd just say this is a war game respect is earned blah blah.
The only place u'd earn respect is prolly thirsty tinder guys meh...
here on forum we respect opinions, not idiotic banters

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 5:19pm

well okay Ms OP keep winning its good for you? uk what else would be good? common sense :jump: and respect for other ppls goals :woot:
i mean you posted this so you clearly do have some idiotic banters remove the attack rule force people not to stall lvl5 for 8 years get everyone to mage ;) and nah now respect is not given or earned

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 5:36pm

People stayed at low levels for a long time before the attack rule existed and always will. It's simply a different world. A different way of fighting that some enjoy, and some don't. Some people level to mage, hate it and quit or reroll to play low levels again. Nothing to be helped there.

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 5:49pm

i mean you posted this so you clearly do have some idiotic banters remove the attack rule force people not to stall lvl5 for 8 years get everyone to mage ;) and nah now respect is not given or earned
okay missy
1. i nvr said we shud remove attack rule, only want newbies to play safe
2. i left playing a long time ago, started in 2017 and seeing how much time i can afford in game, i see i'm pretty okay
3. i think all forum participators know who's name should pop up in your idiot kill list in 1st place: yours
4. when did i ask ppl to not stall and get everyone to mage? i noticed u were an idiot but didnt know ignorant as well

Quoting our one and only, "Know your facts before you come at me lil goof"

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 10:52pm

Leave her alone, she will never understand that different people like different things!

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 11:32pm

okay missy
1. i nvr said we shud remove attack rule, only want newbies to play safe
2. i left playing a long time ago, started in 2017 and seeing how much time i can afford in game, i see i'm pretty okay
3. i think all forum participators know who's name should pop up in your idiot kill list in 1st place: yours
4. when did i ask ppl to not stall and get everyone to mage? i noticed u were an idiot but didnt know ignorant as well

Quoting our one and only, "Know your facts before you come at me lil goof"
you left in and came back in 2017 so thats what 2 years? and you went from being a bad lvl5 to being a worse lvl11 that takes skill my friend

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 12:51am

I'm back! i come for read good critics... but nothing.. i'm in "Kill list" i don't care! come i kill you

So someone else have point of view for change rules?

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 7:38am

let's just leave and her tinder dates alone ^^

@masstador so what are u proposing about the attack rule?
red tools are an issue yes but can we stop anyone from attacking a some1 from the opposite race? it'd destroy the very essence of the game as i've been told
and same race attacks need proof of aggregation, as is already stated in the rules :horse:

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 11:14am

Forget red tools

Just change rules with any peopls can attacks others people with 3 lvl differents for all people..

Lvl 20 can kill lvl 20-19-18-17
Lvl 14 can kill lvl 14 -13-12-11
lvl 9 can kill lvl 9-8-7-6

But if someone attack someone who his lvl is highter, it's his problem.

Actually a lvl 19 can kill lvl 11? why ? usefull? earn what?
and lvl 0-10 have rules " Can kill 5 lvl différents" So what is the interest of a lvl 10 fight a lvl 5? No same set, the lvl 5 can't kill lvl 10 and have nothing luck to defend himself

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 1:08pm

just for clarification, your suggested amendments are for attack on same race or the opposite race?

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 1:13pm

Both race :)

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 1:33pm

Both race :)
hmm i do understand your logic here, u dont recieve anything from players 3 levels below you.
but then we have the issue of defenders rep.
also, as been stated before, there are 2 enemy races who're supposed to be at war with each other.

so here are 2 arguments, both valid in their own way...some sensible guard/mentor/admin should comment on this now :P

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 1:50pm

Yes exactly.. i hope guard/mentor/admin can speack about this...

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 11:27am

Since the original discoussion thread about the attack rule was closed and i didnt wanted to spam forum with another thread, i am gonna ask here a question about the point 7 from the original atack rule post:

"UPDATE!12/04/2018
7. Executioners DO have the right to take orders for players of ANY level. Further the use of executioner/attack scrolls on OWN race by ANY PLAYER OR EXECUTIONERin general only is allowed if there has been a valid order or direct provocation or during declared clan wars. The attacker should make a screenshot of the chat window, showing the provocation/the use of a curse/spell or any other negative effect against himself or the order of executing in order to prove the legitimacy of the retaliatory attack.
"

From what i understand in this point:

1. "is allowed if there has been a valid order" so if u pay a executioner from human side, he can attack another human, as long as the orer is "valid" order - valid i supose it reffers to payment for the service or scroll + potion. NO reason requirered for this. You just have to make the payment.
2." or direct provocation or during declared clan wars" here is no doublt so no need to explain it. If he exe, mirror, curse or lure something on you, can do it yourself too.

My question is: if a healer can heal himself for free, using his profession, why cant a executioner execute a player for a reason that he consider valid?

Feel free to get your oppinion on this and also would really appreciate a guard answer on this matter.

Thanks

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 2:10pm

reason: healer is a helpful thing, exe is causing harm.
logic- u help ur own race, harm the other
exception- douchebags in game who trouble/cause u harm should be executed :truce:

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 4:31pm

Quoted

If you're right then I wonder why this logic didn't work at the start when executioner profession was first introduced to the game, and when developers first made exe scrolls for executioners, and attack scrolls for everyone else.

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 6:16pm

Quoted

If you're right then I wonder why this logic didn't work at the start when executioner profession was first introduced to the game, and when developers first made exe scrolls for executioners, and attack scrolls for everyone else.
and?
attack scroll is for private fights and exe scroll gives a bit of an advantage to the exe who attacks...just that i guess?
if exe was introduced in game to kill own race i did not know abt that sorry
BUT
executioners have all the right to exe anyone who's messing with 'em or have been ordered to do so(according to game rules, need a proof of provocation). Don't see any wrong in that. I'd do that myself if i were an exe. and guards been jailing ppl for this without prior warnings which is a wrong thing to do. u supposed to hear out defendent plea