You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 6:59pm

Attack scrolls and exe scrolls have no difference except that exe scrolls are cheaper (and of course that you need the profession for them), as far as I can see.
Executioner was introduced to injure people, with no specification on who. If it were intended to be for the opposite race only, then you wouldn't be able to use attack/exe scrolls on your own race, but you can. So at least in the past, it was fully supported that you could execute whoever, whenever, for whatever reason.
Right now the rules make executioner into a profession with no essentially purpose outside of battlefields; it's too much effort to go through making evidence and talking to guards just for 1 kill that may or may not make an injury, and then if they decide your idea of provocation doesn't line up with their definition, you're jailed anyway.
In short: If you want your exe level to be anything but a bragging chip, just buy invis effects, totally reasonable.

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 7:05pm

valid point, u cant heal an enemy, only own race, but u can exe any of the races.
so exactly why is there a rule against exe? to protect newbies in game. now its up to admins to decide to what level is the critera to protect new players in game...
and thats why the attack rule needs revising i think? guess so

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 10:30pm

to protect retardeds to ruin other games basically on your own race as all you need is to be an high level and start attacking everyone that pisses you off
404 not found

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 11:17pm

to protect retardeds to ruin other games basically on your own race as all you need is to be an high level and start attacking everyone that pisses you off
I totally agree with this statement, therefore I keep a record of people who did me wrong even if it's just once, everyone will get what they deserve.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 11:38pm

+1

Friday, February 8th 2019, 12:14am

Warlordekkie, just as Liam321 said - exe scrolsl give no advantage, they don't help you to win a fight, they only make it impossible to join the fight for people who have neither exe or attack scroll, and also exe scrolls increase change to injure opponent if executioner wins a fight. That's all.

Liam321 +1

Friday, February 8th 2019, 6:52am

Warlordekkie, just as Liam321 said - exe scrolsl give no advantage, they don't help you to win a fight, they only make it impossible to join the fight for people who have neither exe or attack scroll, and also exe scrolls increase change to injure opponent if executioner wins a fight. That's all.

Liam321 +1
oh ik about that but i believe higher level exe scrolls do give u some boost and advantage when u use it to attack, if even for a few moves. But then some attack scrolls also give u a mini-boost so yea..
Also, its not impossible to intervene in such fights, u just need a similar scroll to help out someone who's been attacked(in the case of attack scroll) idk abt exe scroll tho sorry

Friday, February 8th 2019, 6:53am

makes sense bro but cant give too much time in game so some ppl including me take things slowly ^^

Friday, February 8th 2019, 9:02am

makes sense bro but cant give too much time in game so some ppl including me take things slowly ^^

yep

pro-tip: if you dont want to be jailed for attacking or breaking this rule, just use invisible deck :) guards don't really do anything to the attacker regardless of the level difference, trust me it's been tried and no jail time to some characters! :)

Friday, February 8th 2019, 2:29pm

same race attacks are justified undee proof
and invi executioners is such a funny thing :lol: i mean it'd be weird but funny :lol: happens a lot ik :sarcastic:

Friday, February 8th 2019, 3:50pm

SItuation in human side: lvl10 human join a GB and opens it (no bless and from what ive heard even without giant...). The fight was in favour of humans.
Mags then call for buffed reinforcements and they win the fight. All the effort of the humans was wasted.

The lvl10 that joined from human side was executed by another lvl10 human, participant in the GB in cause.

The human 10 executioner was jailed for executing the joiner.

I find that totally unfair and from my previous post that should not be happening.

Friday, February 8th 2019, 4:44pm

i'd be pretty pissed too, as it is mags were winning all GBs on sunday and all humans needed was another dumbo to add to the miseries :truce:
guards were pretty swift against this breach of rules though i've never seen them at it so fast :bllll: ::lol: weird stuff i tell you

Friday, February 8th 2019, 6:48pm

Quoted

oh ik about that but i believe higher level exe scrolls do give u some boost and advantage when u use it to attack, if even for a few moves. But then some attack scrolls also give u a mini-boost so yea..

If it is so then it would say so on the scrolls, but the only thing it says - increased chance on injury.

Quoted

Also, its not impossible to intervene in such fights, u just need a similar scroll to help out someone who's been attacked(in the case of attack scroll) idk abt exe scroll tho sorry

Many times I attacked humans with exe scroll and non-exe humans joined (healers, locksmiths, and even ones who have no 3rd profession). Which, by the way, I find unfair, because executioners have to work hard (raise exe level) to use their scrolls and non-exe players don't have to work on it and they just join! Pff! By same nonsense logic I want an alternative way to open chests and heal wounds myself using lockpicks and healing scrolls!

Friday, February 8th 2019, 6:55pm

SItuation in human side: lvl10 human join a GB and opens it
You know it's a made up story if it starts like "level 10 human opens gb to high level magmars". I mean yeah it happens IN THEORY but it never happens in reality, you have low life high levels who have nothing better to do than join low level fights even before it becomes a great battle, thanks to those guys the plateau is dominated by humans 2,5/3 days duration of the event anyway. So yeah, trash post.

BUT

but, to answer your question: valid order is Person A going to Person B saying "Hello, I will pay you an X amount of golds to execute Person C with the condition of X not being higher than [insert a number between 5 and 10], will you do that my fellow gentleman/lady?" with the following condition:

Person A,B and C belong to same race.

As for the level 10 player getting jailed, shouldn't have used executioner scroll without an execution order, in other words: get absolutely rekt and shrekt.

You just gooooooot E D U C A T E D.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, February 8th 2019, 7:28pm

Can someone tell fox face the thread is not about exe scrolls but about the rule itself and how it affects people?

Kayser, I think valid orders are different from magmar side than human side if that's your point. In this side you get jailed if you don't have any proof of provocation because guards DO NOT know what a "valid order" is (for them a valid order is like... asking guards if it's ok to exe someone because that someone did something bad to the executor) and if there's no provocation then you shouldn't attack

but going to the A, B, C sort of equation, then why can't player A execute player C directly if player A is an executor? player A can't ask player A itself for a valid order?

and no we aren't getting educated until a guard pops up and clarifies all this crap

Friday, February 8th 2019, 8:03pm

UPDATE ATTACK RULE!!!!!!! :lol:

or

don't

idc, have fun :lol:
jailing unfair though, that too without prior notice and not letting the person complete his instance, or even his fight.

and i'd like to know, can't executioners exe someone without an order? like hey that guy messed up he deserves to die, something like that?

Friday, February 8th 2019, 8:26pm

player A can't ask player A itself for a valid order?
It's because I, the almighty god KAYSER, say so. Jokes aside, according to rules you can go around executing people as long as you don't go full le loup on them (you know, executing people on every chance you get which is pretty much bullying them) or use executioner scrolls (the level difference is irrelevant at this point, it's not part of the conversation).

As I said before, if guards are doing something wrong, especially this wrong just go ahead and smash that complaint button. No matter how politically connected, misunderstanding this simple (but vaguely descripted, aha!) rule must cost them their place in the guards.

Btw can you please explain as if I'm 5 years old? I missed a lot of the conversation and think we're having a miscommunication here. What's the deal? Attacking around being prohibited by guards without any authorization (because the rules say so, you have no powah here guardz) or the use of executioner scroll?

Friday, February 8th 2019, 9:23pm

Btw can you please explain as if I'm 5 years old? I missed a lot of the conversation and think we're having a miscommunication here. What's the deal? Attacking around being prohibited by guards without any authorization (because the rules say so, you have no powah here guardz) or the use of executioner scroll?
a human executed someone their own level, bcs 'a lvl10 lowlife' (as you'd call it, jk no offense :lol:) messed up big time in a GB and the GB went in the mags' favour. Now the executioner in question was doing an instance and midfight he's jailed. So the power of guards is being questioned here.

This is as i know it, and hence the attack rule comes into question again...

Friday, February 8th 2019, 9:42pm

You just gooooooot E D U C A T E D.

Thanks for the free lesson, but as all my post on forum, this one is really not about you. But ofcourse in every post i make you see a opportunity to attack. Is there any group of players in this game that say about your attack-post "wow, Cahal really owned Nefertiti with that post. I'll send Cahal a red present to congratulate him" - sarcastic :?: emoji

To better understand the situation, it was happening in ancient plateao. So consider this a lvl20 joining a GB and opening it on normal plateao....ofcourse his teammates will offer him only confortable words.

Jokes aside, according to rules you can go around executing people as long as you don't go full le loup on them (you know, executing people on every chance you get which is pretty much bullying them) or use executioner scrolls (the level difference is irrelevant at this point, it's not part of the conversation).

That is actually the point of my post. According to Human Guards, you are allowed to execute personally or to hire an executioner only if you were hexed, mirror, lured something on you or insult. NO OTHER reason is accepted for executing, doing otherwise will get you straight to jail.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Feb 9th 2019, 7:04pm)

Friday, February 8th 2019, 10:04pm

SItuation in human side: lvl10 human join a GB and opens it (no bless and from what ive heard even without giant...). The fight was in favour of humans.
Mags then call for buffed reinforcements and they win the fight. All the effort of the humans was wasted.

The lvl10 that joined from human side was executed by another lvl10 human, participant in the GB in cause.

The human 10 executioner was jailed for executing the joiner.

I find that totally unfair and from my previous post that should not be happening.

I am a witness and I confirm what happened. the fact was discussed in the clan so there are more witnesses.