You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 8th 2019, 10:08pm

seriously....

just an example of thousand that I passed because of my "proud" character:

One day my clannie gets kretched while picking and just 1 char of renegade clan online in location.
So I tell him to don't try it again or he will face consequence.
Than he starts yelling at me
Than I repeated... if wasn't you, any problem, if was you better you don't try it again, and so on...

soo this airhaided guy degenerated things, muffin came in play and started to argue with me... (remember who was her husband?)
I've got exed than I exactly call her "stupid" for what she did of a warning message...

wanna know what happened later?

toff exed me like everyday as soon as I spawned.... the rest of her clan joined on me happily... they have started to attack my clannies, so I went out of my clan (bushidò)... (I've been out several times, but this was the only one for their sake)...
why did they attack my clannies? 'cause they thought I was the leader.... and I've never been!!! (lucky them)...
so another stupid things in count...

I'm proud, and also idiot probably but my friend -mal- is one of a kind person and tried to talk to muffin to let me go back in my clan bushidò....

after negotiations.... she said she wanted a red permanent gift of excuses (that time were available only with diamonds) where I was admitting to be wrong and really sorry for what I did.
after a couple of days she said was only because toff insisted for the red gift...

after some days more (as you can think I didn't accept such retarded request and no others request they made) she was the one sending a gift of excuses to me and my clannies for acting so "idiotly" (no idea if i can say it like that) so I answered with an acceptance and so sorry gift (no red of course)...

and now... ?

explain me how can you be letting such idiots, like toff, go attacking people around just because they feel pissed off about something and you even see them inside guards.... seriously?

want more examples? don't know why there are a lot of examples in guards...

carpediem...
acro...

all people I crossed swords (and got my ass kicked) just because they felt pissed off by a post in a forum
or others that came at me telling me "you insulted my friend, i don't care if he is right or not but I'm on his side and will keep attacking you"

0gan was this last....

seriously... this had just put a break in a situation where the most strong idiot could do whatever he/she wanted...

now I expect some more attacks after this post, but i hope you could get the point of my previous post before
404 not found

Friday, February 8th 2019, 10:11pm

I forgot to say, there are also really good guards. and i thank them for the support they gave me in present and past

redian, kiby, ecc..
404 not found

Friday, February 8th 2019, 10:43pm

I was the one who exe-d the joiner. GB was locked with weight in favor of humans, and I was winning against 2 mags, one of them has been stalling and hitting on the very last second for a long time, fight was 1hr 15mins. This lvl10 human joined, didn't use giant, and died after 2 purple lifes. And her joining balanced the weight and 2 other mags joined and won the GB.

We respawned in the city, I mirrored and exe-d her. Next thing, a guard prv me asking me about the exe, if there was any provocation etc. I told him exactly why I exe-d her. 2 days later, in the middle of a fight in Elfin Instance, I got jailed, funny thing was, the fight continued in jail.

I posted in the thread "Complaints about Curses of Captivity" and a mag guard quoted me this:
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=34907
7. Executioners DO have the right to take orders for players of ANY level. Further the use of executioner/attack scrolls on OWN race by ANY PLAYER OR EXECUTIONERin general only is allowed if there has been a valid order or direct provocation or during declared clan wars. The attacker should make a screenshot of the chat window, showing the provocation/the use of a curse/spell or any other negative effect against himself or the order of executing in order to prove the legitimacy of the retaliatory attack.

So no, apparently the rules say that you can't exe someone from your own race irregardless of level unless there is a provocation. And apparently screwing up GBs aint good enough a reason.

And no, person A can't ask person B (executioner or not) to execute person C irregardless of level, again, unless there is a provocation. If using the same reason as mine, both person A and B will be jailed, and this is what happened to a friend of mine.

So basically the only valid reason someone can exe another person of the same race is provocation; insults, negative effects, and a direct attack, and I think that's about it.

So again, no, you can't go around exe-ing someone be it ala Le Loup or not. Even one exe lands you in jail.

To me, this rule is BS. And I thought so the moment they introduced this rule. What's the use of exe/attack scrolls then? Use in enemy land on the enemy? Cos they sure as hell can't be used in BFs. I understand if it was done repeatedly/continuously/each time you see the other char online, but a first time attack? BS.

Friday, February 8th 2019, 10:53pm

And as Liam said, the exe profession has no purpose with the introduction of this rule. AND the only way to not end up in jail for an exe on someone of the same race is to go invis.

Admins should really think about amending this rule. Perhaps only ban repetitive killings. And have a clear definition of it. Snowflakes already getting all the protection they need. And they also need to learn how this game is played.

Friday, February 8th 2019, 11:13pm

Admins should really think about amending this rule. Perhaps only ban repetitive killings. And have a clear definition of it. Snowflakes already getting all the protection they need. And they also need to learn how this game is played.
My entire point when this particular thread started, was to define these 'players that need to be protected'. lvl10s sure as hell do not fit into this category. Admins need to specify the snowflakes and the level limit to what players need protection from attacks by anyone upto 5 levels above them, as per the rule.
That's why this rule definitely needs revision because someone as high as lvl10 clearly does not need protection, that too messing up GBs in favour of their own race, or whatever may be the reason. As steele said, it was not a successive string of attacks as some people undergo by idiots who want to show their strength in a game.

Now you also realise, as been stated before, that the very essence of this exe profession comes to a standstill with the present rules whatsoever.

Who really needs the protection? I think slowly the executioners are going to need protection from being jailed :truce:

PS: my sincere condolences to anyone who's ever been bullied by strong idiots and their idiotic banters, but this case right here shows the incapacity of the current attack rule. i dont think anyone opposes steele's stand in the case and hey guards please do have a look at this thread

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 12:48am

IF you have used scroll of executioner to attack and just did it because the poor guy joined the GB, you deserved it, don't cry about it, none of you get to cry and pout about it, as long as the guy doesn't swear at you, attack you or use negative effect on you, you don't get to attack him using a scroll of executioner. And it's so weird that you haven't addressed once which scroll you used to attack.

Oh but that's not the point Koyzur it's about having the rule removed
Naaaaaaaaaaah. This game had enough bullies attacking anyone they wanted, i totally stand behind DeCrypt on this, i was one of the people who was bullied to the ground just because i posted something on forums. So yeah, keep the rule, correct the descriptions and make it a safer place for everyone because we're a family friendly playerbase who never ever do bad things.

BUT (the below segment only applies if you used attack scroll, not executioner scroll, yes it matters, yes it makes a difference, no your opinion doesn't matter, the rule is set like that and you get to obey them, you don't get to start acting up and saying "man this rule sucks" just because you broke it)

but... if what you said is just you attacking some random guy using an attack scroll, then I geniunely wonder, do you guys have sort of guards who act like it's some sort of Battle Royale there or do we all not know the rule as it is?

How does the executioner and the one who gives order get jailed, you don't need a provocation to have someone executed, you just have to pay them and they do it, that's called business. I mean yeah, it's great that the rule is being applied a lot differently on your side because boy oh boy are there some sick people who want to make it hard/impossible for others to play (hehe, I know someone who plans to do that, you know, 4 levels left until the clownfiesta). However the rule is simple and sure as hell not too vague to understand (It's still vague, just try to explain it better next time pls adminz).

Just to turn it into maths 2+2=4-1 that's 3 quick maths, yup we're doing dead maymays from a year and and a half now, get over it.

Which means "it says valid order or direct provocation or during declared clan wars, according to this, there are 3 possible conditions, direct provocation is not as same as valid order, therefore the alleged guard in the conversation is wrong and whoever is responsible has to be punished for his/her action because he/she failed at enforcing the rules"

I mean yeah, it be like that sometimes.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 6:37am

No one is crying about it, at least not me, so know the difference. There was all this talk about this matter, and since it was about my case, I came in to state what happened. Not even trying to justify anything, just telling it as it is. And I used an exe scroll, but again, I didn't complain in the other thread about my getting jailed for it, I already expected it. It was just the manner that it was done, but that's another story in another thread. And I didn't know there was a difference between an exe scroll attack or an attack scroll attack, I will definitely try it out and let you know the outcome.

And no one asked for the rule to be removed, again, at least no me, I suggested an amendment to the rule, which is not to ban executions outright, but to not have repeated killings/or kill anyone and everyone in that person's clan. That is just a case of bullying and "I can kill you so I do, and I'm gonna kill you each time I see you or any of your clannies".

Yes, person B, the executioner received a valid order from person A to exe person C, but supposedly person A had no valid reason, not provoked etc, so the exe was against this rule and both A and B got jailed. Both A and B are my friends. That's how human guards read that rule over here. Again, I am stating something which happened.

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 7:00am

Ok I seem to have reading deficiency, again, I'm quoting the reply to my post in the complaints thread from a mag guard:

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=34907
7. Executioners DO have the right to take orders for players of ANY level. Further the use of executioner/attack scrolls on OWN race by ANY PLAYER OR EXECUTIONERin general only is allowed if there has been a valid order or direct provocation or during declared clan wars. The attacker should make a screenshot of the chat window, showing the provocation/the use of a curse/spell or any other negative effect against himself or the order of executing in order to prove the legitimacy of the retaliatory attack.

So, no, it doesnt matter if an executioner scroll or attack scroll is used, you still get jailed. Since I can't edit my previous post, here's it:
And I didn't know there was a difference between an exe scroll attack or an attack scroll attack, I will definitely try it out and let you know the outcome.

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 7:16am

so revision of attack rule? what say people

PS: isn't there any protective measure against mages? they can get bullied too no? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 10:53am

So, no, it doesnt matter if an executioner scroll or attack scroll is used, you still get jailed.

There has never been a difference between those 2 regarding rule of attack.

IF you have used scroll of executioner to attack and just did it because the poor guy joined the GB, you deserved it, don't cry about it, none of you get to cry and pout about it, as long as the guy doesn't swear at you, attack you or use negative effect on you, you don't get to attack him using a scroll of executioner. And it's so weird that you haven't addressed once which scroll you used to attack.

The explanation Cahal gave here its just his invention that the rule its somehow different in case of attack scrolls and in case of executioner scrolls.

@Cahal,If you read the rule, it reffers to "executioner/attack scrolls". No difference.
I think :
You just gooooooot E D U C A T E D.
:thumbsup:

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 12:11pm

There is a difference between them, it was told to a player by a mentor a while ago that you can use executioner scroll only when there's an execution order, attacks scrolls however, could be used at any given time.

Okay, now i see it.

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Aug 4th 2018, 11:06am) < this is what's written on the original attack rule post and, well, yeah, before that the rules was like this: "7. Executioners DO have the right to take orders for players of ANY level. However, the use of any executioner scrolls is only allowed to be used in case of paid orders of its own race. However, any other attack scrolls can be used freely."

So I just gooooooooooooot educated by myself.

Now the rule has both executioner and attack scrolls, that's why I've been ranting all along, you people just got fooled! I was testing you all!

I'm going to stop posting here and start reading more, in short, i just got bamboozled. Just try to unsee my posts. :lol:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 12:23pm

Any attack on own race without valid reason is not allowed. Be it with executioner scroll or any simple attack scroll.

If you get a valid reason by any of the mentioned provocations you can attack yourself or hire any executioner. An executioner can take any order and does not have to ask if there is a valid reason or not. But the orderer also should have a screenshot of the valid reason for the order, cause if there is any report of the attack, punishment will be given to the orderer if there was no reason.

Summary: No attack at all on own race, no matter the level, aslong as there is no valid reason.

Exceptions until further note are attacks under invisibility. And if someone has provoked you twice, cause as then he is loosing any protection from you.

If you still have any questions, please contact me in private via forum message or in game.

Thank you!
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Feb 9th 2019, 1:14pm)

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 12:40pm

Thank you for the clarification, Sequana!

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 2:50pm

Yes this is a rules, but not this subject..

I want ask for change rules : forbiiden magmar/humans attack someone with 3 lvl differents for all players ONLY if magmar come humans side .. because a magmar lvl 19 vs human lvl 11, what he can do?
If magmar lvl 19 come in human side, he can kill only humans with 3 lvl differents

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 3:22pm

arent raider already attack enemies from whom they can get scalp?

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 11:11am

Funny how stuff like monthly lottery gathers so much attention and rules and topics such as these which need revision gathers negligible support.
It's not just the fault of admins, most of the players are selfish and moneyminded here, hardly anyone cares about the 'community' anymore.

GODSPEED, people. Game money will not fill your coffers and your consience.

PS: close this thread, admin. no one cares :D

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 11:03pm

Yes 0 answers to admins ! Mighty_Warlord attack all peoples for fun, he can kill all Humans (lvl 20) lvl 11+ what do you do in front lvl 20 when you are lvl 11?

Very bad rules ! And 0 admins read this topic

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 11:16am

Yes 0 answers to admins ! Mighty_Warlord attack all peoples for fun, he can kill all Humans (lvl 20) lvl 11+ what do you do in front lvl 20 when you are lvl 11?

Very bad rules ! And 0 admins read this topic
If he does, then he'll get jailed, because as the head guard explained (either in this thread or another one), it's forbidden to attack ANYONE in your race without justification. 5 level or not, it's forbidden.

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 11:25am

I mean he'll get jailed in theory, not in practice. I also know that rules apply to certain people, the certain people being:

Magmars
Turkish people
You could add in some Italians, Spanish and Spanish speaking people
There was also this German dude who had to leave the game because he attacked a mentor/guard who is called [apply censor here, confidential info] and got jailed.
People who don't have political connections
People who don't pay 30k dollaz a year

This list is incomplete, you can help by expanding it. By help i mean getting yourself jailed for reasons nobody knows about.

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 1:11pm

Very bad rules ! And 0 admins read this topic[/quote]If he does, then he'll get jailed, because as the head guard explained (either in this thread or another one), it's forbidden to attack ANYONE in your race without justification. 5 level or not, it's forbidden.[/quote]

Not as invisible, since guards cant check who is it :) (In theory ofc)