You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 8:38pm

Gastar, he can in the rules, when you say 5 ll below it's for lvl 10- exemple, i'm lvl 13, i can kill lvl 8.. etc but an lvl 20 can kill lvl 11.. for that it's an amazing rules.. lvl 16+ are so stronger if someone lvl 16+ attack lvl 11 exemple

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 9:00pm

No, he can't, that part stands for enemies in the enemy lands. ("Please note, the attack rule does not apply anymore for any attacks on players whose level is 11 or higher." part) For own race, in the very below part of the rule it says " Further the use of executioner/attack scrolls on OWN race by ANY PLAYER OR EXECUTIONERin general only is allowed if there has been a valid order or direct provocation or during declared clan wars." Therefore, regardless of the level of the attacked one, the attacker can NOT attack without valid provocation blah blah blah and yada yada yada. You get what I'm saying here, no need to repeat it all.

Up until 2 to 3 weeks ago that was what I was thinking as well. However, according to this segment here, he can't do it without provocation and yada yada yada... You get the idea.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 9:02pm

Now, all of you peasants are wondering "Wow, Gastarbeiter! You are a genius, how did you figure it out all by yourself without any help from anyone you must have 500 IQ and must be respecting all women!" well, no. I simply asked the magmar head guard for a clarification.

But yes, for the record, I am a genius and I have 500 IQ.
Respecting Women?
Well, only if they support PewDiePie against T-Series.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, March 15th 2019, 10:38am

Ok i invit you to read rules
"Please note, the attack rule does not apply anymore for any attacks on players whose level is 11 or higher."

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=34907 :)

I ask to change this rules !!

Friday, March 15th 2019, 12:03pm

pewdiepie sux

Friday, March 15th 2019, 2:56pm

Well, only if they support PewDiePie against T-Series.

+1
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, March 15th 2019, 3:13pm

pewdiepie sux
You're just a hater man you can't handle the pewnews and gloria borger.

Friday, March 15th 2019, 4:25pm

pewdiepie sux
doesnt hurt to be a supporter of my country :sneakers:
we're awesome :D

Friday, March 15th 2019, 4:43pm

Quoted from "GastarbeiteR"

Quoted from "Warlordekkie"

pewdiepie sux
doesnt hurt to be a supporter of my country
we're awesome
You're not supporting your country, you're supporting the greatest evil that has set foot on earth. Pewdiepie is India, India is Pewdiepie. T-Series is yet another hater trying to take over.

Friday, March 15th 2019, 5:00pm

ok fine whatever :lol:
ik you're giving attention to the feedback page but we need some admin response here we're not getting that, help us out :P

Friday, March 15th 2019, 6:42pm

Ok, Lisad, I'm calling you out now.

You have 25 hours to respond to this thread. If you don't give us a response on the situation here and afterwards say "Subscribe to PewDiePie" you will be the biggest enemy of the playerbase and we will never forgive you and we will tell everyone that you don't respect women because Gloria Harlow is behind this movement and she is looking forward to your support. Don't let her or PewNews down.

Your 25 hours starts now. I'm sure you'll do the right thing.

Friday, March 15th 2019, 8:18pm

+1
also i dont mind you going for T-Series instead, Lisad. But important matters first :lol: G

GO GO XD