You are not logged in.

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 12:55am

More monsters with an algorithm

Hello ladies and gentlemen, administrators and representatives of Feo!

1- I am doing this to know if it is possible, with an algorithm, to put 1 or 2 monsters per person ONLY when there are few monsters on the map.
Example, I wanted a rainbow on azur laggon, and I'm at level 13, so only Scopopendra .. I can kill other monsters if I want, but no, I wanted to kill Skopopendra. and I only saw one scolopendra and after having killed him, I have to wait 15 seconds for the next pose of this scolopendra level 12. :fight:

This algorithm.. I want to ask if it's possible, only on cards where there are not many monsters (we can put the checklist), put 1 or 2 monsters per person with their level less than 1 himself?
Example: if a level 12, go on this map (blue lagoon) +1 serpagnon .. if level 13, enter +1 scolopendra, etc each lvl ..

(I do not know if my English is good)

2- Next to remove latency and server slowly .. you can put a program or other device to see only 1 category to monsters, 1 only category plants / fish or rock .. :mine:

I may ask for some too much, but you never know, it's a place to give ideas..

Tell me yours opinions. Good night :xmasparty:

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 7:36am

A friend of mine once told me that serpagons in azure lagoon spawn according to the number of people present in the location... if there are only 1 or 2 people only 2 serpagons spawn there
If there are more people in location, more serps spawn. And i was like wth is this theory. This person was on rainy there so i went there and there were about 5 people in location and when i opened hunt screen, to my surprise there were in fact 4-5 serpagons spawning, when normally its only 1-3.

Maybe this works for scholos too. never paid much attention to them. Be sure to try this out maybe it'll work ^^

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 10:26am

Solo, i see 2 serpagnons and only 1 scolopendra..
Yes for lvl 11-12 it's good serpagnon 2 for 1 perople :) bur after scolopndra OMG :cry:

Admins should add at least 1 or 2 per person :)

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 11:44am

Solo, i see 2 serpagnons and only 1 scolopendra..
Yes for lvl 11-12 it's good serpagnon 2 for 1 perople :) bur after scolopndra OMG :cry:

Admins should add at least 1 or 2 per person :)
visit the location when there are 3-5 people there, maybe more scolo will spawn.
and if the algorithm for scolo also works that way, u can ask ur friends to stay in that location during the period of ur hunt to help u :D

Friday, January 25th 2019, 10:03am

For mini 2 scolo lvl 12, we need 4 players in same map...

Friday, January 25th 2019, 11:30am

at least now we know the algo works for both the mobs in azure lagoon

Thanks @Masstador :beer:

Saturday, January 26th 2019, 12:14pm

it need to be same for all location. more player mor monsters spawn. if you are stuck monster number try to call friends let them stay at that location :D

Saturday, January 26th 2019, 5:53pm

most other places have a fair amount of monsters in hunt screen. But sometimes it gets crowded in sought after areas like domain of the winds. to counter this, the same mobs are available in other locations as well ^^
it need to be same for all location. more player mor monsters spawn. if you are stuck monster number try to call friends let them stay at that location :D