You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 25th 2019, 8:14am

[QUEST] Mini-Events

Weekly knowledge test: 25/01-31/01/2019

What are Mini-Events and what is their use and benefit?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct and complete answers up to 5 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • Only complete and detailed answers will be rewarded. If there is more than 5 detailed and complete answers the most unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Feb 1st 2019, 8:13am)

Monday, January 28th 2019, 3:25am

So

first if im not wrong the mini-event are that provide influnce in different lands if so then!!

there are pleanty of different mini-events
they usually happen very often and some better ones not that often
the benefits are depended on the event you are doing some have very valuable stuff you can get from them!

so basicaly in these event you must do things like killing something or gather stuff in maps and etc
by doing that you gain influence,you may ask what is influnce
well by doing event you gain it and there are usually 3-4 tiers of items you get each need more influence they are one time deal when you get item you cant get it again!!! and on other cases you can do them all the time

but with that influnce you can as well unlock new pets that you can buy depended on which place influnce you have you can find that out in event section
and usually the last item is actualy something good potion that give stats for hour or even valuable gnome coins

And there are ones that you can do all the time they happen for example The Sorcerer's Revenge in that event there spawn 50 particles and you have to manage to gather 5 if you do so you get chaos particles which are very valuable to have or chaos breakthrough where you can kill strong bosses for chaos reputation

And last thing i wanted to mention that if you like to gather achievments than in some event in last stage you can kill bosses that give you them as well

if this what i just described actualy are not mini-event sorry :lol:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Wednesday, January 30th 2019, 2:20pm

mini events for promoting game related channels etc with with jesters support and admins need answer "okey". If player wants can reward others.

Basicly : I want make a event. Say jesters. Jesters say admin. Admin responds accept or deny. If accepted you can do your mini event. If deny you cant do anything.

another thing : mini event owner can choose winner (reference : http://warofdragons.com/info/news/index.…&id=3002&page=3 ) that means that mini events owned by player are not exactly neutral for everyone and players can look it always suspicious.

Also , i think reward system out of powerleveling rules. i mean powerlevel rules not work here. And there will ne need extra rules about this events maybe.