You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 4th 2019, 10:45am

question

Question

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…93&server_id=10

This squalid player every time he sees an enemy player attack him, without doing damage, hoping to give him a scalp. Is not this a behavior against the rules? I see that he is cursed for power levelling, but this does not prevent him from breaking the balance of the game. Put im in jail.
There is no sense in having a player who plays for the opposing race, every day, at all hours. The poor guy must have problems, do him a favor if stop him. :stupid:

Monday, February 4th 2019, 7:51pm

tbh it's really funny seeing this guy hop around game with his curses and injuries :lol:
really gives me laughing fits

btw yea he'd look better in a mental asylum if not jail :lol: JK :stronger:

Monday, February 4th 2019, 11:36pm

No idea what use of that "character" is.

In the beginning i tried to kill him at Wirgol Estate - but he was bleeding faster
then my browser loads my fights :-)

After some times he always enter my fights to give mount and die himself,
nowerdays he just jumps in, giving nothing to anyone...

So he kind of changed his gameplay - but still totally useless LOL

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 10:05am

he shouldn't be free to run around game jumping fights :/

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 11:05am

he is trying to steal everything...

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 11:19am

No idea what use of that "character" is.

In the beginning i tried to kill him at Wirgol Estate - but he was bleeding faster
then my browser loads my fights :-)

After some times he always enter my fights to give mount and die himself,
nowerdays he just jumps in, giving nothing to anyone...

So he kind of changed his gameplay - but still totally useless LOL

if you attack him now you can get the scalp. Has one less injury and one level more than in the past.

ps: level 6 that earned itself by spending months to kill skeletons level 2, losing 1 fight on 2 :drop:

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 1:53am

just a good target to rise your bringers of evil reputation, lol, unique utility :)

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 10:53am

just a good target to rise your bringers of evil reputation, lol, unique utility :)
time to get our boe reps up :lol: :bllll:

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 10:56am

this guy has real gut to move around game even after all those injuries an curses :lol:
plus it's really funny :lol: but he's a nightmare for naked hunters so yea put him away.

also i wanted to congratulate him on lvl 6 but due to some reasons my chat wouldnt allow me to do so which sucks i wanna give him credit for perseverence :lol:
he used to loot me when i was lvl6 :lol: